Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    ◎Turn it on◎

    "Wow, what are these two doing? They seem to be looking at each other affectionately?"

    "It can't really be a scandal, right?" "     Idols

    and fans? My God!"

What is the origin of this male fan? Sister Bo is not really in a relationship with her fan, is she?" The

    nine photos are snapshots of two people coming out of the glass door. The man is wearing a mask and hat, and his face cannot be seen clearly, but Gu Yuebo The small face was raised, smiling at the man, and the two stood on the side of the road saying goodbye. I don't know if it was a problem with the angle, and the atmosphere lingered with ambiguity.

    Passers-by clamored to know the profile of the male fan, and Bo Bantang looked worried. Although they didn't mind their idol dating, would there be any problem if there was an affair at this time?

    Gu Yuebo was woken up by the buzzing vibration of her mobile phone. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and saw that Huo Siyu forwarded her a link, clicked on it, and was caught off guard when Jiang Yanhen's figure appeared in the photo. awake.

    "Isn't it? Someone secretly took pictures of this?" She scratched her hair, scrolled down, and saw a large number of comments from netizens that it's not a big deal to eat melons. It bothered him a lot.

    Gu Yuebo didn't want to affect the filming progress because of this incident, she thought about it, and called Huo Siyu back.

    "Wow, Sister Bo's gossip is hot! Oh my god! She's so hot when she wakes up!" Lin Xiao got up from the bed, put on thin pajamas, and ran to the next door to find Jiang Yanhen to eat melons with.

    Jiang Yanhen was awakened by his knock on the door, his indifferent voice was a bit hoarse when he just woke up, "What time is it? What are you doing up so early?"

    "Look, Sister Bo is on the hot search again! It's still a scandal!" Lin Xiao's face was full of excitement.

    Jiang Yanhen's handsome eyebrows were slightly frowned, and with his slender fingers, he picked up the mobile phone on the bedside table and clicked on it. The notification bar was full of news of "Idol fans are in love".

    He paused on the photo with his fingertips, and suddenly, he frowned and stretched, "Oh, what's the fuss, it's just the idol giving away fans."

    Lin Xiao was still surprised, "I don't think it's as simple as sending fans, you Look at Sister Bo's smiling face, wow, there must be something wrong with these two! My God, which man is so lucky?"

    Jiang Yanhen's eyes floated with joy, "Do you really think What's the matter with these two?"

    Lin Xiao looked serious, "Isn't it obvious? No matter how much Sister Bo loves her fans, she can't show such a gentle smile."

    The joy in Jiang Yanhen's heart gradually climbed, until it reached a peak Even Lin Xiao could see his joy.

    "Why are you having fun alone?" Lin Xiao gave him a strange look.

    Jiang Yanhen coughed lightly, "It's nothing."

    "Thank you, I don't want to hear these three words again!" Lin Xiao was furious, he swiped his hand, and paused on the photo, "Hey, does this male fan look familiar?" Jiang Yanhen became

    inexplicably nervous, " Familiar? What do you see?"

    Lin Xiao looked and looked, suddenly realized, "It turned out to be..."