Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    ◎The mastermind behind the scenes◎

    Gu Yuebo was familiar with the plot and lines, so he played against Li Zhi.

    There are cameras around to shoot, and finally they will be edited into extras and put into the feature film.

    After Li Zhi was selected by Director Li as the heroine of a big movie, she honed her acting skills in the crew. Now she is much more mature than when she first debuted.

    Li Zhi has worked as a graphic model, and she is already tall. She has no expression on her face, and the corners of her eyes are pressed down, and she has a domineering temperament.

    Gu Yuebo thinks that this plot is a bit like her and Li Zhi's usual way of getting along, but the roles are reversed.

    Before entering the play, Gu Yuebo recalled Li Zhi's usual appearance, then threw himself into her arms, and said coquettishly, "Mr. Li, I miss you." With a

    soft voice, Li Zhi was almost defeated.

    Ooh, so cute.

    The staff laughed, and she really is the sweet and salty Bo Jie, she is so good.

    The two faced each other without any pressure, and after rehearsing for a whole day, the lines had already been memorized by heart.

    Soon it was evening.

    Gu Yuebo went to do makeup and styling, and Li Zhi also returned to the room.

    Dressing up as a man this time, the assistant has already prepared a suit for her. In order to better fit the role, she needs to wrap her breasts to cover up her feminine features.

    She took the clothes and went to the inner room.

    After closing the door, she took off her clothes one by one, ending with her underwear.

    She clasped her hands behind her back, ready to undo the buttons.

    At this time, she raised her head inadvertently, and her body froze suddenly.

    A dark camera was facing her.

    Fuck!

    Li Zhi quickly put on his clothes, and ran out in a panic.

    "Sister Li, help!"

    Li Zhi ran backstage and finally found the figure of her manager, Sister Li.

    Seeing her nervous face, Sister Li quickly asked, "What's the matter?"

    Li Zhi hesitated to speak when he saw that there were people around him, and he dragged Sister Li away, and the two hurried back to the room, "There is a camera! There is a camera in the room!" There is a camera! I was almost caught changing my clothes just now!"

    "What?" Sister Li was shocked.

    Li Zhi rushed into the room and pointed to the direction above her head. At this moment, her eyes widened in disbelief, "What happened? Why didn't it disappear? There was clearly a camera there just now!"

    "Are you sure you didn't capture anything? "Sister Li asked nervously, this is too important for a female artist.

    Li Zhi's face darkened, and his voice was hoarse, "No, the last protection is still on."

    "That's good, that's good." Sister Li calmed down and said, "Don't worry, I'll have someone check the surveillance camera right away." "

    After Sister Li left, Li Zhi felt uneasy all the time. She was at the rising stage of her career, and she came to this variety show to stabilize her popularity. If the other party embellished the things they photographed and put them on the Internet, her image would be damaged, and her career would inevitably suffer. Will start to decline, even if you are a victim, but things of this nature are undoubtedly fatal to all female artists.