Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    ◎Do the task◎

    Yu Zicheng secretly rolled his eyes, and sneered at Jiang Ying's behavior of rubbing the popularity of "Sister Bo's collapse".

    Her family, Yuebo, is the real character. This Jiang Ying is clearly of bad character and not correct in her thinking, but her fans love her appearance so much. Since the show started, they have tried their best to praise Jiang Ying's popularity on the Internet. After getting angry, she herself became even more confident.

    Yu Zicheng was on the show with her, and she was often ridiculed and ridiculed by her upright character.

    What's even more irritating is that every time he and her have a passionate exchange, it instead creates the enthusiasm of bickering little enemies in front of the public, making Jiang Ying's upright and vicious tongue character more lovable.

    Fuck his sister's little friend, Yu Zicheng doesn't want such a disgusting CP.

    So, after Jiang Ying provoked the conversation, Yu Zicheng chose to swallow it and stop arguing with her.

    But the effect is not great. Her character design has stabilized in front of the public, and it has become very difficult for her to really collapse her character design in front of the screen.

    This fire has been suppressed in her heart, and she has nowhere to vent it.

    Yu Zicheng sat on the sofa and sulked. At this moment, welcome clapping sounded from all around.

    "Wow, it's my idol, Sister Bo!" Jiang Ying went up to greet Gu Yuebo first, and gave Gu Yuebo a big bear hug.

    Yu Zicheng stood up slowly, her fists were tightly squeezed by her.

    "Hello." Gu Yuebo kept a distance from her calmly, she was not used to this familiar way.

    Jiang Ying looked up and down, with a flash of frivolity in her eyes, "Sister Bo really looks so petite, and her figure is so slender, no wonder you were always said on Weibo that you are delicate and weak. I just hugged your waist and it felt so thin... "

    Yu Zicheng interrupted her impatiently, "It's the first time we meet, and you criticize others, don't you know how to write the word polite?"

    Jiang Ying curled her lips helplessly, "I'm telling the truth, you little Chengzi Why are you angry with me again?"

    The other party looked innocent, but he was sure that Yu Zicheng couldn't do anything to her.

    "Please, I'm just being blunt. I don't mean anything malicious. If you really compete with me, it would be boring..."

    Yu Zicheng's face darkened, and he didn't want to talk to her, so he pulled Gu Yuebo aside.

    There was a hint of pride in the corner of Jiang Ying's mouth. When her eyes intersected, she suddenly met a pair of cold eyes, and the micro-expression on her face froze. murderous look.

    There was sufficient heating in the room, but at this moment, she shivered suddenly, and her whole body felt cold.

    When she looked over again, Gu Yuebo had already looked away, and sat on the sofa with Yu Zicheng with a calm face.

    Next, for unknown reasons, Jiang Ying stopped jumping around, and Yu Zicheng and Gu Yuebo were whispering about the recent situation.

    After everyone arrived, the director greeted the guests on the scene, and then the staff took them to the mission location.