Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    ◎Rehearsal ◎

    The plane landed and arrived at the hotel in D City. It was almost nine o'clock in the evening.

    After getting everything settled, Gu Yuebo's physical energy was exhausted quickly, and he was so hungry that his chest was on his back, so he decisively took Sister An and Huo Siyu out for supper.

    When they returned to the hotel again, it was almost one o'clock in the morning.

    The sound of a car starting suddenly sounded outside the hotel door, and a figure quickly jumped into the car.

    Sister An stopped in her tracks and let out a snort.

    "What's wrong, Sister An?" Huo Siyu was timid, and hid behind Gu Yuebo, "Did you find something strange?"

    Sister An shook her head, and said strangely, "No... I must have misread it."

    "Wrong? What's wrong?" Huo Siyu asked.

    "The man who got in the car just now looks a bit like Han Zhehao." Sister An was thoughtful, "However, it's so late, and he's in the suburbs of D city. It should appear here, maybe I misread it."

    "Han Zhehao? Isn't that the one who was rumored to have an affair with Sister Bobo?" Huo Siyu looked surprised.

    "That's right, but the scandal has been clarified a long time ago, that's enough, it's getting late, let's go to bed quickly, we have to join the group tomorrow morning, don't delay the rest." Sister An pushed Gu Yuebo inside as she said.

    When passing by the door, suddenly a cat screamed tragically.

    Huo Siyu's body trembled in fright, fearing that she might see something strange, she closed her eyes and hid beside Gu Yuebo.

    In the darkness, a cat darted out as if its tail had been stepped on.

    There was a stern sound.

    Before he could see clearly, the cat disappeared into the darkness.

    Huo Siyu patted his chest in fear, "Oh my god, I was scared to death!"

    Sister An was getting the room card, and she lowered her head, "I'm startled, I haven't been scared to death by the cat, but I'm about to be scared to death by you..."

    Gu Yuebo stared at the dark intersection, just now, she saw clearly At the same time as the cat came out, a woman came out from the darkness, with long hair fluttering and a graceful figure.

    "Someone just walked past..."

    "Oh my god, sister Bobo, stop scaring me!" Huo Siyu was about to cry.

    Gu Yuebo smiled, "You coward, you're just a passer-by, so there's nothing to be afraid of." The

    two walked into the hotel laughing and talking for a night.

    ...

    The filming location of the film crew was in the film and television city of D city.

    Gu Yuebo found the sign with "Director Guan Mingchuan's "The Little Wife of the Jiangmen"" and walked in.

    The equipment scenes inside are all set up.

    After Gu Yuebo entered, he attracted everyone's attention.

    Someone accidentally met her gaze and made a big blush.

    It's just...beautiful.

    Gu Yuebo has recently become popular on the Internet. After everyone recognized it, they couldn't help but sigh inwardly: Director Guan has a good eye!