Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    ◎Peak Night◎After

    being interrupted by Guan Mingchuan, Gu Yuebo's brewing emotions disappeared. She let go of the man's waist and took a step back. She looked up at him, "Why don't you eat first?"

    Jiang Yanhen's eyelashes lightened Shutter, don't look away from her, hummed in a low voice, with a little tremor at the end.

    The two had dinner on the set, and Guan Mingchuan officially announced the start time of filming. This time, he was able to advance to the schedule this time, thanks to the availability of funds and the addition of Jiang Yanhen, which made Guan Mingchuan completely at ease.

    Shooting was scheduled to start three days later.

    "Okay, I just came over to join the group after recording the variety show." Gu Yuebo finished his boxed lunch and told Guan Mingchuan about the time.

    Jiang Yanhen was free during this time, so there was no problem at all.

    Guan Mingchuan raised the fruit juice on the table, "Come on, wish us a good start!"

    "Okay, wish us "Legend of Jade" and watch Changhong." "Good

    start, watch Changhong." The

    three of them were lively in the simple lounge Noisily completed a small ceremony.

    In the afternoon, Gu Yuebo didn't waste the time, and took Jiang Yanhen to familiarize himself with the environment on the set in advance.

    There was a ready-made movie star around, so Gu Yuebo played against him in different ways.

    Jiang Yanhen's fighting moves are also very good, Gu Yuebo competed with him, and his fight was a bit superior.

    As a result, the strength in his hand was out of control, the man staggered, and his body fell backwards. Gu Yuebo reached out and grabbed him in time to avoid falling.

    But Jiang Yanhen fell into her arms due to strong inertia, Gu Yuebo took advantage of the situation and hugged him forcefully, stabilizing the two of them.

    Gu Yuebo suddenly asked nervously, "Are you all right?"

    She didn't let go of her hand, and they just hugged each other like this, Jiang Yanhen's Adam's apple rolled, "No, it's all right." The

    good match turned into pink bubbles again Soak the scene.

    Guan Mingchuan, who was watching their wonderful action scene, paused for a moment, and finally left with a snort and a shake of his sleeves.

    Hmph, read on, who knows if a mouthful of dog food will come out of nowhere.

    For the next two days, Gu Yuebo and Jiang Yanhen spent time in the crew, studying the script and analyzing the characters day and night, and Gu Yuebo learned a lot.

    The days flew by quickly, and soon came the finals of "I Am a Trainee" - the night of the pinnacle.

    Gu Yuebo went backstage and went to the rehearsal room first.

    The song prepared by He Feng this time is adapted from a classic musical. The musical tells the story of a deaf teenager who does not give in to fate, struggles in the mud of fate, and finally becomes a generation of performers.

    The style of music is inspirational and touching, there are mournful whispers in the trough, shouts and singing that break through the swamp, and singing all the way to Nirvana and rebirth.