Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    ◎Survival Variety Show◎

    Hu Moli didn't want to greet her, but Gu Yuebo glanced at her face, but didn't intend to say hello either.

    Everyone could see the discrepancy between the two auras, and only the elder brother Wei came forward and said a few official words to make the slightly stiff scene pass.

    Sang Qingmo had spoken to Gu Yuebo on the Internet before, so she naturally knew about the voting. She and Hu Moli belonged to the same company, and internal gossip often spread. Hearing that, at the moment, he despises Hu Moli even more.

    She took Gu Yuebo's arm directly, and walked to the other side, away from this restless and kind Hu Moli.

    Everyone gathered at the pier, and after all the guests arrived, the director let the guests board the boat and prepared to go to the island arranged by the program group for filming.

    Today is the weekend, and after netizens wake up one after another, the number of online viewers is slowly increasing.

    At this time, 6 guests boarded the boat, and after driving on the sea for about half an hour, they arrived at the destination of the trip.

    "Welcome everyone to Yandao. The task this time is to complete the 24-hour life on the island. The program team only provides tents and some auxiliary tools. The island is rich in food and water resources. You can explore after entering the island. Finally, I wish you all a pleasant experience." After the

    director finished speaking, the guests entered the island under the guidance of the staff.

    The state of the island is relatively primitive. Except for the forest, there is only a public toilet not far away, and there are no other modern buildings.

    The staff sent them tents and tools, and then left in a boat.

    Really dropped them here.

    The island has been arranged in advance, there are cameras everywhere you go, and there are drones spinning overhead, so you don't have to worry about disconnecting the live broadcast.

    "The program team is so ruthless! They really don't give anything!" Xue Chenhao flipped through the toolbox, but there was not even a bottle of water in it.

    Fortunately, they were not so frantic as to ask them to drill wood to make fire, and there were lighters.

    Everyone came to record after getting off the plane, so they didn't even have breakfast.

    At this moment, my stomach is already full of hunger. Gu Yuebo ate the meal on the plane, but he is not hungry yet.

    At the moment of entering the island, the system task arrived as promised.

    System: Dear host, let’s have fun this time, complete variety show tasks, and live on the island for 24 hours, you can deduct 5 million bad luck points.

    Gu Yuebo said that there was no problem. By the way, he checked the current bad luck value, subtracted the amount deducted from the previous missions, and the favorability value accumulated recently from filming in Qingyu Biography, and the female supporting role currently has 55 million bad luck points left.

    Clearing away all the distance, that is to say, filming a few more movies, Gu Yuebo has infinite hope for the future.

    Unlike her good mood, the faces of the five people present were not good-looking.