Chapter 51

Chapter 51◎Home◎

    The "Mom" stunned everyone present.

    The fact that Gu Yuebo was born in a rural area has been popularly searched and marketed before, and the guests at the scene naturally heard about it.

    But what you see right now is not the case.

    The woman was wearing a simple beige woolen coat, her hair was exquisitely and beautifully coiled, but she exuded the aura of a grand and wealthy lady.

    After getting on the plane, everyone realized that it was not sent by the program crew, but the lady in front of them.

    The relationship between her and Gu Yuebo was clearly revealed after hearing Gu Yuebo call "Mom".

    Everyone thanked Su Qing politely and gratefully.

    Su Qing pulled Gu Yuebo to sit down, even though she had something to say, but it was obviously not the place to speak now, so she could only hold Gu Yuebo's cold hand, silently conveying her warmth.

    After getting off the plane and leaving the area of ​​the island, the rain gradually became lighter, and they escaped from death. Everyone just wanted to rush to the hotel and report to their families that they were safe.

    Su Qing took her directly to the star hotel she had booked.

    The surroundings became quiet, and Gu Yuebo followed her into the room.

    "I'm sorry."

    This sentence of sorry is the regret and apology hidden in the original owner's heart. At the beginning, regardless of Su Qing's objection, she would rather sever the mother-daughter relationship with her and come out to enter the entertainment industry.

    The two were angry at each other and broke off contact for five years.

    This has always been a thorn between the mother and daughter.

    Now she was picked away by Gu Yuebo, or in other words, the moment Su Qing saw Gu Yuebo, everything disappeared.

    Su Qing's eyes flickered, the light softened the contours of her face, and the same gentle face deep in her memory overlapped with her at this time.

    Gu Yuebo's heart was trembling, her eye sockets were faintly red, her lips were murmured, and she still said, "I'm sorry..."

    At this moment, a systematic voice suddenly sounded in her mind.

    System: The host doesn't have to worry about it. If you appeared in this world without me binding you, the original owner would still be unable to escape the untimely death. Now that you live in her place, it will have a chain effect and change the tragic fate of the people around her...

    Gu Yuebo fiercely Startled, she suddenly remembered that in the original book, the original owner got cancer and failed to live beyond the age of 24. Su Qing lost her beloved daughter, and under tremendous mental pressure, she became insane, and finally fell down the stairs accidentally and died. The original owner's father also failed to escape the tragedy, and lost his wife and daughter at the same time. He had no intention of working at all, and the huge Gu's group was slowly annexed by his opponents, and finally lived on the streets, penniless and frozen to death in a deserted corner

    ... A family, because of the bad luck of the female supporting role, none of them escaped the teasing of fate.

    Gu Yuebo recalled the plot, feeling sad for a while.

    "Stupid child, what did you say to your mother? I'm sorry, come on, let me see if you're thin?" Su Qing's gentle words brought her back to her thoughts.