Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    ◎Gu Yuebo yyds◎

    The draft of Gu Yuebo's black history was posted on Weibo, and related topics can appear with just a swipe.

    This kind of targeted discussion topic is very eye-catching, and the current forwarding volume has exceeded 10,000.

    The comments are even more high-rise buildings, which are mixed with fish and dragons, and many of them are led by sailors.

    "Damn it, I really just stare and purse my lips! When I read the draft of Gu Yuebo's good acting skills on the marketing account, I felt my scalp tingling with embarrassment, and I didn't see how far she has improved. It's really embarrassing." Is it..."

    "I'm going, this is actually played by Sister Bo? What a hot eye!"

    "Crap! This is actually played by Sister Bo? Please have a pair of eyes that have never seen it!"

    "Look carefully, Gu Yuebo's acting skills are amazing. I really haven’t made much progress, and I’m still expressionless, but I used to be a wooden person, but now I’m pretending to be a monster, Yue!”

    “Also, after the recent "Changan Mingyue" became popular, there are many drafts of her marketing on the Internet, I really don’t know what it means to be humble and low-key as an actor. It’s obviously Ye Qiubei’s credit for this achievement, okay? How many plays do you have to act in?”

    “Some people count how many TV dramas she has acted in. Are you looking for popular science?"

    "I searched, and there are 8 bad movies that are not well-known, and there are also supporting roles for the lesser-known ones, and this year there are only two, one is a mouth-watering online drama, and the other is the star drama "Chang'an Mingyue" ", except for the recent "Chang'an Mingyue", let's not mention the others, I really don't know how she is qualified to be on the list of 'all-round female artists' at her level!"

    "Tsk tsk tsk, look at it like this Come on, Gu Yuebo's acting skills are really bad, and you still want to win an award? I guess it's only a dream, after all, there are everything in the dream."

    "You are talking about Gu Yuebo, but I found a treasure girl here, you have seen it Hu Moli is really a good-looking type, even if the photo is put together with Gu Yuebo, she is not inferior at all. I found that she plays a very powerful protagonist in the TV series I am following recently! The acting skills are really super!"

    "That's right, Hu Moli's latest large-scale costume drama "Rising Wind and Clouds" is very good recently. The character creation and appeal in it are too strong! You can go and watch it, and it is not a loss to invest in it!"     "Jasmine is also very good at singing It sounds good, you can go to the Lemon app and search for a cut of her being a mentor in "Girl Group Trainee". There is a clip of her and the members singing a cappella     . She will definitely be in the top 15, and she must be the rising star who can win the award this year!"     Gu Yuebo flipped through the comment section, and had to say that the other party's marketing campaign was very successful, established her own image, and gathered a lot of popularity.     "Ah, it's really too much!" Huo Siyu clenched his fists, wishing he could get into his phone and beat up those nonsense sailors.     The task time is only 10 minutes, and the voting close time is only 10 minutes away.     Gu Yuebo's eyes darkened, and he turned his head and hurriedly told Huo Siyu, "Siyu, go buy some drafts that Hu Moli stepped on me to canvass for her votes!"     "Yes, but I'm afraid that the drafts will be suppressed by them again... ..."     "No, not this time." Gu Yuebo said firmly, then lowered his head and started typing.     In the comment area, there was a lot of praise for Hu Moli's stepping on Gu Yuebo. Many passers-by were led away by the rhythm of the navy and shouted that Gu Yuebo's acting skills were poor.     But not all passers-by think so, it's just that their comments are all suppressed by Shui Jun's comments at the bottom, and others can't see them at all.     Gu Yuebo directly left a message in the comment area, and then exploded.     "Holy shit, did I read it right? It seems that Gu Yuebo himself is here?"     "You read that right, it is indeed Gu Yuebo's Weibo!"     "Ah, my sister Bo finally appeared!"     "Woooo! Bobo came out and responded! Great!"