"Tale Of Snow White And The Forgotten Deadly Sins (Apple Of Memories)"

A SWATSDS fanfiction,
written by Irida Valtimoure
( Heiressadene )

---

Once upon a time in a faraway place where demons and magical creatures exist, a xanadu-like utopia lies within the border of the mortal realm and the underworld.
"Welcome To Tartarus,Your Majesties," Maligayang anunsyo ni Nox,ang misteryosong kutsero ng kulay gintong karwahe na kasalukuyang sinasakyan ni Snow White.
"Just in time," she mused to herself.
Snow White sneaked into the glass window inside the golden carriage she was in.The vivacious shops greeted her eyes as she watched the thick crowd of mostly half-breeds dominating the whole area.'It felt so nostalgic'.She sighed and frantically tried to push those senseless thoughts away.
"I'll wait for you oustide the Ministry Of Trading, Your Majesty." She automatically rolled her eyes upon hearing the statement of the man seated at the front."Six hours,forty-seven and two point nine seconds is enough for you to buy everything listed, I presume? " She meet his pair of majestic violet eyes and keep her nonchalant facade not minding his aristocratic demeanor.
"Oh please, Chandresh.You need not to remind me all the time." Nakasimangot na sumbat ng dalaga.Hindi iyon pinansin ng prinsipe at sa halip ay tinignan ang relong pambisig na tila ba ay may dapat na aasikasuhing mas importante pang bagay."We'd better be going. Have a nice day,Your Majesty!"He waved goodbye leaving me all alone in the midst of this cacophony city.Nox quickly led the white horses out of the busy street.Sinundan lamang ito ng tingin ni Snow hanggang sa tuluyan na itong mawalay sa kanyang paningin.
'I can never get used to this.'Naisaisip ni Snow.Sa limang taon ng kanyang panunungkulan kay Chandresh ay hindi na niya mabilang kung ilang beses na siyang napadpad dito.But still,she find it hard to contemplate the the things happening around her.She can't deny for the fact that Tartarus is way better than Eastwood. Marahil ay dahil nahanap niya ang lugar kung saan siya dapat nabibilang.She was once caged like a bird, craving for
freedom.Ang bagay na ipinagkait sa kanya ng tadhana mula nang mabuhay siya.As much as she wanted to be in denial, she can't--for it's the painful truth.She's finally free.She can do everything without the fear of being manipulated. But for some odd reason,Snow felt empty. Pakiramdam niya ay may kulang sa sistema niya.'Marahil ay hindi pa talaga ako sanay.'Mapait na balik-tanaw ni Snow.
She scanned the dead city surrounded with the towering fortress and gigantic walls lined with various selling stalls.
Ngumiti nang napakatamis si Snow bago pumasok sa souvenir shop at nagliwaliw.
" How much is this?"Tanong niya sa babaeng may matulis na pangil.T'was a vampire but that's the least of her concern now.  Hawak niya sa kanang kamay ang kulay bahaghari na wind chimes.
"Tatlong pilak lang,binibini."
"I'll take this."
Snow followed the route down to the 'Fortune Shop And Casino' through the peculiar creatures.Napatingin siya sa mga nilalang na nakikipagpalitan at nagsusugal sa loob.Sinuklian na lamang ni Snow ng isang tipid na ngiti ang mga grupo ng demonyo na napadako ang gawi sa kanya.Mapanuri ang kanilang mata ngunit hindi nagpapakita ng kung anumang masamang motibo laban sa kanya.
"Aray!"
"Fvck!My precious condoms!" Malutong na napamura ang isa sa mga pitong kasalanan nang mabitawan sa magkabilang kamay ang dala-dalang karton ng porn magazine at condom na inorder niya pa mismo sa Lazada Tartarus Branch.Unluckily, Snow was unable to withstand its impact.Napaupo siya sa sementadong sahig at napangangang pinanood ang bawat pagbagsak ng mga porn magazines na sinabayan pa ng makukulay na condom.At ang hudas mas inuna pang pulutin ang walang kwentang mga gamit kesa sa kanya.
"What a filth bovine." Snow taunted.
The Prince of Temptation smirked while  offering his hand to the maiden."I'm not filthy--just sexy,babes lalo na kapag sa kama.Wild and rough.I'm Lust by the way."Lust licked his lip,trying to seduce Snow.
Napangiwi ang dalaga at tinabig ang kamay ng demonyo na nakalahad sa kanya.
"Sorry but I don't take offers from strangers.Specifically,from those s3x-craved creatures." Snow uttered with disgust.She pulled herself up and wipe the dirt stained in her royal blue bodice and petticoat.
"Dauntless.Bold.Sexy.Damn!You're turning me on,Babes."
Snow satirized back knowing how blunt Lust is."Grotesque. Hideous.malformed.Sorry but you're a freakin' major turn off."Pairap na wika ni Snow White.