112. Heartless Brother Plots

Dante was standing behind the windows of his new chambers at the new Ronas base next to Marisya's waterfall and sacred river. His army had just arrived an hour ago and his architects had immidiately started work on building a new base. They were almost done now and every army member had their own chambers and training room now. He closed his eyes and felt her presence which was lingering in this area. He could feel his beloved could feel his presence too. She had just released a sarcastic wave of greetings for him. it angered him to see his beloved treating him this way. Athena was his. Couldnt she understand that?

Dante conjured a messenger sphere and started issuing his ultimatum. The sphere was for Alpha Augustus and his so called Midnight Warrior Pack. His message was effective and simple " You have tonight to think over my proposition. Give up protecting my blood match, her cove, Damian and Donavan in your pack. Don't deny they are with you. i saw them in your meeting room using the reunited jewel of illusion. Give them up to me and I would in return agree to sit down and negotiate with you. You have till sunrise to decide. You must act before or at sunrise or my army would attack your pack, would kill the weak and capture the worthy and powerful. The choice is yours. Fight or Surrender to negotiate." Dante waved his hands and the sphere flew out of the window and disappeared.

Demetrious carefully walked into his brothers chambers and spoke carefully "Dante. I wanted to ask you about ...."

Dante rolled his eyes "I know why you are here. You want to find out if you will be allowed to see your bloodmatch if she surfaces. Well. what do you think? You are no where near redeeming yourself yet. I can say you are more obedient so I may allow you to be present outside when we fight that coven but you can't communicate with her. If you do anything more than glancing at her, it would have painful consequences for her when she is captured. Do I have to remind you about the consequence. In case you forgot, I said you would be forced to torment her or I will. You know me and my tormenting spells. I sometimes lose control. So choose your actions wisely."

Demetrious was heartbroken "Please Dante. Dont do this. I can feel her presence so close to me right now. I badly need to go to her or summon her and embrace her. I need her. At least tell me what else i need to do to redeem myself. I would do anything."

Dante laughed bitterly "Now you know how i feel Demetrious. I feel my heart shatter a thousand times when I cant touch her even though she is close and can come to me willingly. But no she has to play hard to get. But I am willing to give you a chance. If you .... help me catch Damian, I would lift the ban on you being with your blood match. When we go out there, if you capture him and lock him up in the captive division I would let your punishment go for helping Athena leave my chambers without my permission."

Demetrious was outraged "He is our cousin Dante. It would break our mothers heart if you kill his nephew..."

Dante laughed " Killing him? He is a blood relative. No. I dont wish to kill him. But I would make him wish for death when I interrogate him. He must pay for his crimes."

Demetrious was about to protest but Dante stopped him. "Now. I dont want to hear any pleas for me to let Damian off the hook. He is a traitor. He must be dealt with. You are lucky I am giving you a chance to redeem yourself. You are also fortnate that I am even giving this task to you. Now. lets get on with our duties here. I wish to pay our wisdom sorcerer a visit right now before our battle starts. What do you say."

Dante did not wait for Demetrious's response and grabbed his hand. As they landed inside Tiberious's chambers they found Tiberious kneeling on the floor and looking Down as Diodora was standing next to him. Dante walked to Tiberious and started circling him "You may rise Tiberious. I see you felt us coming."

Demetrious was standing reluctantly a few steps away from Tiberious and looking at him with concern. He was worried that one day his brother was going to hurt him badly or put him under too much pressure to get him to breaking point. Tiberious was too innocent to be serving his brother.