182. His eyes

Athena opened her eyes and saw his eyes as the first sight.

Dante smiled " My love. Did you rest well?"

Athena looked away and tried to get up but found herself unable to. She turned to Dante who was lying beside her " Dante... Why can't I get up from the bed?"

Dante sat up and leaned to the bed rest as he put his hands behind his neck " Because everything here takes orders from me. The air in this room even obeys me... Lets say you need to come towards me and it won't be a problem."

Athena couldn't believe Dante "Call off your spells..."

Dante shook his head " Come to me and give me a kiss. Then I might think about letting you get up. My price goes up if you don't..."

Athena sighed and found herself having no energy to fight. She looked away as she was laying on the bed " Dante ... When are you going to start acting like a normal blood match? Who on earth pins their blood match to the bed with air. Set me free."

Dante explained " I haven't pinned you down totally. You can come to me. You won't have a problem."

Athena sighed and looked back to their conversation before she had slept. Dante wanted them to marry. He wanted her to make the final decision. She whispered as she looked away " The most ironic part is, I would have given anything for you to give me a choice about our marriage from day one. You have to be more lenient just when I got caught by your enemies. I owe you for saving me and you decide to soften up now when you don't need to..."

Dante stated " Well. Do you not want a choice?"

Athena stated " I do... But I don't even think about our wedding. I think about how close I came to getting hurt..." She then found herself conjured next to Dante. She knew he would do it but didn't resist and didn't protest.

Dante turned in his side and stared at lying form of Athena who was laying flat on her back and looking away still. He stated "They won't catch you again. I promise."

Athen slowly turned " Dont make promises you can't keep." She was now  laying on her side staring at Dante.

Dante retorted " If you are not stubborn and don't leave this castle no one can hurt you. This castle is not ordinary. It only obeys me. Every part of it. No one can take my blood match away from this castle. Now about the kiss. I want one." He then leaned close and kissed her lips. Athena wanted to pull away because she was not in the mood to make out and she wanted Dante to work for the kiss. Not just take it away. But something inside her had changed. She trusted Dante with her life. He had saved her. She knew what was to become of her If Dante didn't rescue her. She was up against a Romas and an elemental lord.

Athena shook hard as she recalled her ordeal. That made Dante stop and pull away. He had a frown on his face " Why are you not kissing back and why do I feel your waves of fear? Are you thinking back to last night?"

Before Athena could respond, she found herself teleported to the balcony. One minute she was laying in bed and the next minute she was standing on her feet as Dante was holding her waist in his arms. He whispered from behind " Lean on me...,"

Athena obeyed. She was just too tired to fight. Her mind was on what had happened yesterday. She leaned into Dante who was standing behind her. Her back hit his chest and she became breathless. It was a good feeling. Dante was holding her tight and Their hearts were as close as they could be. There was a heart beat competition between their hearts.

Dante rubbed her stomach as he whispered " Trust me.... I will protect you. Those two can't hurt ... us ... You are the woman who will carry my child one day. Look around you... I managed to control Arkansas which is home to the most powerful witches and warlocks in the world. Do you think I am not capable of defending you and protecting you? Say it..."