178. His Rose Is Blue

Athena was breathing hard as she heard footsteps of Vasco and Archelous as they were circling her trying to find a weakness. Archelous and Vasco had been slowly circling her for a while now trying to find a way through the protective enchantments Dante had put up. She clutched her necklace with one hand as she was trying to break through the walls blocking her telephatic link to reach Dante's mind. It was impossible. She now had her eyes shut as she was trying every spell she could.

Athena felt Vasco's warm breath behind her ears as he ahd stopped "You are desperate to leave. Arent you?"

Then she felt Archelous's breath close to her cheeks as he was toweing over her "Answer him. I know you cant reach him. Stop struggling."

Athena breathed hard and tried harder to concentrate. She could feel the dark intentions of Archelous and Vasco. They were enemies of Dante but not just enemies who wanted to defend themselves. They wanted blood. They wanted carnage. She could feel their dark auras lingering around her. Such auras was suffocating to a healer like her. Their dark minds was giving petrifying dark waves that made her nervous. Every fibre of her body was screaming for her to get out of that room straight away. If those two got to touch her body and soul, they were going to hurt her. They were going to torment her until they found a way to get what they wanted out of her. They wanted Dante's Demise. They wanted his compromise. They wanted his weakness. They wanted to find his weakness to not only defend themselves but also to conquer like how Dante did. They had dark intentions towards the world's population and they believed in dividing the powerful and the weak in the same way Dante did and even worse. They had more thirst for blood. She could feel the darkness of their desires. Together, Vasco and Archelous were the most fatal alliance she could think of happening against her and her blood match. She never thought of Dante and herself as a team until now. She never felt fear like this until now.

Vasco's breath was behidn her ear again "Tsk Tsk. You are trying hard to fight it. Don't fight it. Open your eyes and stop connecting because your calls just bounce back the walls. Why do you waste your energy? Save your powers for when we destroy that necklace or break your barriers. Whichever comes sooner. You cant take on both of us. We havent even used full force yet."

Archelous chuckled "You are tickling my barriers Athena. Give up."

Athena then gave up fighting Archelous's spells and opened her eyes. She looked up at his arrogant eyes and spoke " Stop blocking me."

Archelous spoke "Or what? It has been a while now we are here. Your blood match is not yet here. Maybe he is not even coming for you. Just drop that blue rose necklace on the floor and we would get the information the easy way using Vasco's methods. But if you amke us fight, then i will extract your memories Athena. I would do it the painful way, the Ronas way. Your choice."

Athena spoke "Dante is coming for me. He would save me from here. He is mostly planning how to get in. Your Ronas barriers ... complicate everything."

Vasco spoke "They do. Dont they. Ronas barriers even confuse me."

Athena shook her head and spoke " For how long are you keeping me here?"

Vasco spoke " For as long as I want. Does it bother you that I am so close to breaking your defences? It does bother you. Doesnt it?"

Athena trembled. She could feel his hands close to her waist. He had his hands close to his hips and murmuring spells to find out more about her and the enchantments protecting her." She was terrified. He had very dark auras and as he used his powers, the extent of his potential to do damage became more apparent. He was truly the most powerful elemental lord that she had heard of. The strongest in his generation. She was hoping Vasile wasnt going to be as powerful when he matured. It was bad enough to deal with this cousin of his.