52. The Maze

Tattiana had lost count of the number of enforcers she had knocked out by now. She must have encountered about 20. This was a massive compound. She had no idea how far to go till she could get to the captive part. Suddenly she felt a familiar presence or two rather.

Eliza and Elena suddenly found themselves standing a few yards behind Tattiana. " Girls, its good to see I won't be stepping out if here alone."

The twins caught up to her. Eliza smiled " I guess we are lucky our strong blood bond did not let us separate when we entered. We were suddenly faced with 50 enforcers ambushing us. They were in shock at first which gave us the advantage of surprise. So we tied them up. It would take along time for them to set themselves free. That is our specialty spell." She winked.

The three braced themselves as they felt strangers approaching from the front and the back. There were about 100 men coming from the front and 100 from the back. They were sorrounded.

Elena sighed " Seriously how do they detect us so fast. How about we make them hallucinate and feel dizzy for a while. It gives us some time to do what we were meant to do." Tattiana and Eliza nodded and put their force fields up and closed their eyes and suddenly a strong wind blew at the enforcers attacjing them and as they retreated, the healers cast a second spell to make them feel confused and dizzy. The enfoercers were now kneeling on the floor and holding their hands in their heads and groaning from pain.

Tattiana spoke: "Nice one Elena. Lets hurry now. i dont think this spell will last very long. There are so many of them. it would wear off in an hour if we are lucky even.'

The three healers just kept going through corridor after corridor and suddenly found themselves in the same room as the enforcers who were still feeling dizzy and confused. The healers looked alarmed. Elena spoke " damn it. We are going in circles. We need a different spell. Lets detect the other 4. The spell may take so much energy out of us but its worth the risk if we find Aretha at least. She is Athena's sister. I think we should start with calling to her first. Then she surely can help us find the rest and even find a way out for us. Athena's talent mainly lies in reacting very strongly when she or someone she loves is in danger. lets hope the pressure to get out of here on time can motivate Aretha to do some miracles and get us out with an ancient spell only her family know how to do."

Tattiana and Eliza nodded. The three healers held hands in a circle and closed their eyes and called upon Aretha. It was a powerful spell that made the healers be thrown against the wall.

Within seconds, they saw a bored looking Aretha standing in front of them. As she saw the healers groaning in pain and standing up she spoke worriedly " Guys why did you conjure me? It is going to weaken you in the long run. Uh. I was getting bored back there. I had cast an illusion spell to mask my location to the enforcers but I guess I hadn't thought of someone conjuring me. But I guess 4 of us is better than one."

Tattiana was baffled:" Do you always show preference to working alone? Just like your sister. Uh. You are welcome by the way for reuniting you with us."

Elena smirked " Ok if you are Athena's blood then performing the reunion spell would not be too hard for you. Can you do it. We want you to get us all back into one place. This way we have a chance to focus in finding out way out."

Aretha was thoughtful. "Sure. I did it once before. But it needs a lot of concentration. Everyone must be quiet. Then she sat down cross legged and closed her eyes. Suddenly blue rays of sunlight surrounded her and she started being lifted off ground. She was floating about half a meter above ground now. The healers gasped. This was beyond their skill. This spell needed great focus and Aretha was doing really well for an eighteen year old. Then suddenly three yellow light spheres were lit underneath the space she was floating above ground and each sphere showed the members of the healer coven walking in long corridors. As images of Alexandra, Mariana and Helena were appearing on the spheres showing them running in corridors, suddenly a massive wave of smoke hit the corridor. Alexandra, Mariana and Helena appeared in he room and looked at the floating Aretha in awe.