148. The Ronas Rage (Part 3)

Tiberious's plans had gone wrong when he had arrived with Zachary to find the throne room empty at castle of spears. Within minutes Octavian was going to find them. Tiberious turned to Zachary "Look. there is only one way to do this. We have to hold up Octavian until master gets here. i think he must be engaged with some important matter that he hasnt appeared in his throne room instantly."

Zachary spoke "How are we going to hold Octavian up? He is going to go crazy when he sees us. We have taken away his blood match. I think he is going to torment us until we beg for death."

Tiberious spoke "No he wouldnt do that to me. I am a wisdom sorcerer. I cant be killed unless master directly orders my death. But you are fair game. So stand behind me and dont try to do anything. i will do the talking and would keep him busy. Please whatever you do, dont say anything. He is so mad. Even your voice would set him off."

Suddenly the ground shook and a furious looking Octavian stepped in the throne room which made Tiberious jump in front of Zachary facing Octavian. Tiberious whispered "Dont move Zachary."

Octavian's eyes were blazing with a turquoise shade that made hime ven more dangerous and menacing. He walked to Tiberious and spoke in a threatening tone "Tiberious... get out of my way now. Why are you protecting him. You know that no one is allowed to hurt you in any way since you are the only precious wisdom sorcerer of the Ronas now that Tanzanite has ran away with my father. This is between me and Zachary. Why are you throwing yourself in the mix"

Tiberious spoke carefully and slowly "Octavian.... wait for master to come to his throne room. Then you can settle this the right way. I know that you are hurting but attacking Zachary wont bring Arethusa back. We both know you cant kill a commander without a trial."

Octavian started to Circle Tiberious and Zachary. Tiberious cautiously met Octavian's steps and didnt let him reach Zachary. Octavian growled "I cant kill him but can hurt him all I want to my hearts desire. Now get out of the way Tiberious. I don't cast spells on Zachary since I know you would interefere with your sacrificial counter spells and then would get yourself hurt. But do yu really think I wuld forget this Tiberious... Do you? You will pay for this. So think carefully. Get out of the way now before you make it to the top of my most hated list."

Tiberious spoke "Look. It wasnt all Zachary. I helped your girl leave this castle too. So the best way to sort this is to wait for master. then you will get your justice."

Octavian narrowed his eyes "I know you are involved. Your waves of guilt are overwhelming the room .... but it was not you who took my woman away from my chambers. Zachary restrained me with his protector wizarding tricks and took my girl. That is unforgivable. He is a commander so I can't kill him without our masters permission but it doesn't mean I can't strike him. As long as he lives, it won't matter. Now get out of my way."

Tiberious spoke " Octavian. Think about this. I can feel your emotions. You are not in full control. You could kill him when you let all your anger out."

Octavian shouted " Then it would be his fault if he has made me so rageful to kill him. It's not his first time. He also saved Xanthos's life when I was going to kill him once and for all a while ago. Zachary needs to stop being a coward and come out from behind you. Come on Zachary. Face me like a man."

Zachary was tired of this game of hiding behind Tiberious and having to move with Tiberious as Octavian circled them hoping to grab Zachary without allowing Tiberious to interfere. So Zachary spoke " Tiberious. Let me face the consequences. I knew what I was doing." He then tried to side step Tiberious but he was pushed back. Tiberious whispered " Damn it. Dont talk."

Zachary watched the effect of his words. Suddenly Octavian started breathing heavily row fire started surrounding Zachary and Tiberious. Then suddenly Zachary felt himself lifted by a tornado and was thrown at Octavian's feet who was standing outside the ring of fire.