176. Elemental Lord (Part 4)

Vasco was standing right in front of Athena slowing approaching his hand to hers.

Vasile walked to him "You can't touch her. You have to find another way to get inside her head."

Vasco spoke "I need to see for myself."

Arielle spoke " It's impossible."

Archelous spoke " I think elementals are not as resourceful as I thought. Maybe we need to get another ally amongst the other beings on this earth."

Vasile spoke " Good luck with that. Octavian controls most non human creatures. Who will be your ally when Dante has wiped the world clean of any power and has acquired everyone who is worth keeping in his own collection."

Vasco whispered " Almost everyone." He held his hand close to Athena making her want to take a step back but she couldnt. Vasco was an elemental. He even controlled the air particles.

Arielle spoke " I don't think it's a good idea Vasco. She may attack you."

Vasco spoke " She wouldn't. She knows my body defence system would repel her and she doesn't know what my survival instincts can do to a healer."

Archelous spoke " But you are not only facing Athena. She has her eyes closed totally silently for a reason. She is communicating with Dante. You are facing Dante and Athena."

Vasco spoke " She is trying. She hasn't succeeded. But he might succeed. That's why I must try to get what I can out of her."

Arielle spoke " Let me wake up Arwayne. You touching Athena can have risks. Athena maybe able to see visions of future relating to you or get a glimpse of your mind...."

Vasco spoke " It's worth the risk." He closed his eyes " I can feel her power. She is very powerful and I can feel her loyalty to Dante. She can feel me getting close to reaching into her mind. Put your shields up. When and if she opens her eyes it means she has found Dante. Then it's a war zone."

Archelous spoke " Arielle and Vasco must leave. I am a Ronas and you are an elemental Lord. We can survive it if Dante sends his regards through his mind link to this room. But they can't. Let them go outside."

Archelous, Arielle and Vasco were watching intently as Vasco's hand was now within millimetres of touching Athena's hand that was held to her chest with her other hand.

Vasco sighed " Archelous is right. You both will be in trouble if Dante gets through as I touch her. Don't come to this room unless I summon you. This room has pillars of Persepolis as its supportive base alongside Stonehenge enchanted stones. No one can get through the walls or leave unless I command for it. You are safe outside but only there."

Archelous spoke " I knew I was right." He then teleported right next to Vasco and reached his hand close to Athena"s other hand.

Vasco spoke " What are you doing? You can't read minds."

Archelous spoke " I can't. But I can read powers. Besides, do you want to feel the full force of Dante's wrath as you touch what's his? I don't think so. His weapon of choice is a Ronas fire ball. It needs both of us to repel it. Me being a fire wizard and you being an elemental."

Vasco turned to frozen forms of Vasile and Arielle " I said leave. What are you waiting for?"

Arielle spoke " We can't leave you here. A Ronas attack, even through the mind can be fatal."

Vasco nodded " I am not an enchanter wizard like Arielle and her sister Arwayne but with my not so matured telepathic elemental powers even I can feel all the rays of power here that's coming this way. Dante is close. His mind is striking this place as we speak. What if he gets through. I say, lets lock Athena up and forget this. We can get Archelous's father out of Arkansas to come help us. The risks are too high. You want to find Dante's weakness but at what cost? Getting yourself hurt and compromising this bases location?"