116. Pure Rage

Athena stood up and spoke urgently to Donavan "Get up for heaven's sake. You put yourself in danger by proposing to me. You must get out of here Donavan. Change of plan. We cant Ambush Dante's base. He is going to attack us right this minute. Listen carefully. You, must leave this chamber and help the coven and Damian to defend themselves as we are being attacked. Then if you managed to break the seals on this pack's security, all of you must teleport away to Alaska. I would protect you from here. We must summon them all before he comes."

Donavan complied and stood up but he was still holding his velvet box with the bracelt inside to Athena "You didnt answer my question Athena."

Athena shook her head " we are going to be ambushed in minutes. Dont you feel the panic in the air. This whole pack knows what horror is going to be unleashed on them. Hear the sound of Alpha Augustus's army leaders. Ah...... You are too stubborn. I do love you Donavan but I cant marry you. Like I said you deserve better. Now before Dante gets here and attacks you, leave me here. I would handle Dante in this chamber and buy you some time to get the coven and Damian to leave with you to Alaska in a suitable opportunity especially when the portals open as Dante attacks. Donavan I dont undertand how you can stand there so calmly. he is coming here with a vengence."

Donavan sounded annoyed "I see we are under attack but I dont care about dying at Dante's hands. As long as the last sight I see before I leave this world behind is as beautiful as you, I do not mind. As long as I know in my heart you at least may consider loving me one day, I would be happy. Now to show you that I am willing to wait, I wish for you to keep this bracelet with you as a reminder of our unconditional love." He then reached to place it on Athena's hand but she pulled her hand away.

Athena sighed "Are you insane? I cant do this. When he finds out its yours, he will destroy it. I would change its form into a brooch in shape of an "Alpine Forget Me Not" flower as reminder of Alaska and would wear it. I would guard it well. Dante wont recognise it."

Donavan smiled sadly "Is this goodbye Athena?"

Athena nodded "I hope Its goodbye and I dont see you captured by dante. Whatever you do, dont get caught. Get to Alaska safely. Promise me."

Donavan laughed "You baffle me Athena. Your blood match has Alaska surrounded. I would surely be caught either way alongside the coven, Damian and all the Alaskans in fact. Once Dante gets this pack under his rule he is coming to destroy Alaska. We might as well fight to death today rather than runaway. Why do you insist on sending us away to Alaska now."

Athena raised an eyebrow "Dont you trust me Donavan? I know what I am doing. You would see why."

Donavan frowned "What are you planning on doing? Are you thinking of doing some kind of crazy deal with Dante."

Athena was irritated "No. Thats not it. Now, enough with the questions. Get out of here before Dante gets here."

Before Donavan or Athena could move the ground shook and the aura of the Ronas army hit them. The attack had began.

Athena shouted "He is locating me first I can feel him approaching us. Donavan.Leave. Now."

" Too late." His voice made chills go down Athena's spine " Dante was standing right in front of them with the jewel of illusion hovering above him. It explained how he had found Athena. Donavan turned around and stood in front of Athena protectively. The room was silent for those few seconds. Only the sounds of Dante's army whom were now attacking every part of Alpha Augustus's territory were heard.

Athena stood closer to Donavan, held his hand and whispered " Leave now Donavan. I will hold him up."

Dante's eyes turned silver " Don't touch his hand. No one is allowed to touch you but me. Have you forgotten Athena? I guess I keep having to remind you who I am to you and what I am capable of. Now you step aside while I teach this traitor not to mess with other people's property."