75. Young Pain Relief

The new recruits were now in the lobby of their accommodation. They had been standing and arguing for awhile about the credibility of the scores . It had taken so long that even Octavian was back after he was held by master and was now listening to the recruits.

Lorna was speaking loudly " This is unfair. If Tiberious hadn't got that impossible score in the general knowledge round, girls would have had equal scores to boys.It is unfair that one person on the boys team has won the bet. I object. Why should girls have to do everything their guy says for a month just for the scores that one person has achieved. Come to think of it, Tiberious has won it for the guys but he is not even here now."

Xanthos smirked; " Well, where would have been the fun in any of this if the scores would have been equal. Why are you so uptight so suddenly? It's just a bit of fun. Nothing more."

Blake spoke; " Well Lorna must have looked forward to Tiberious picking her. If I recall, she was not given a pair. Since Serena and Lorna were single, it was decided for them to mix and match Zachary and Tiberious. Now she is left with Zachary only. Uh. Now Zachary is spoilt for choice. Lorna is worried Zachary won't pick her."

Lorna narrowed her eyes and threw a force sphere at Blake and he was thrown off slightly but he recovered " Seriously Lorna. There was no need to hit me. I am telling the truth."

Ludwiq spoke: " But now Octavian has lost his pair. So he is available. I say he can replace Tiberious. I don't think anyone should communicate with that traitor Sabrina. I think he counts as single too since their relationship must be terminated really for her betrayal to Arkansas."

Octavian balled his hands to fists. Zachary quickly interfered. "Guys, don't concern yourselves with other pairs. You have got your pair, so you go on with following through with the bet. But come to think of it, we maybe all over the place for the next month if we are deployed to different locations. So I say the bet would not even be fulfilled for some of us."

Xanthos grabbed Zelina's waist and pulled her towards him whilst he spoke " Speak for yourself Zachary. My girl is doing the fun things I want for 30 days. I want my full month that the guys have won fair and square. Now I wish I was nicer to Tiberious before. He did so much for the guy's team and he doesn't even get to enjoy it. As for you Lorna, you have to comply with the rules. Us guys won the bet. Keep silent and get on with it. I agree with Ludwiq's suggestion. Octavian and Zachary can choose between you and Serena."

Lorna narrowed her eyes and was trying so hard to control her temper. She knew it was going to be one messy fight if she struck Xanthos. He was no ordinary warlock when it came to holding grudges. He just never let things go.

Rowlen sighed; " I dont know about you guys, Myself and Bethany have so much to do. This bet is the best thing that has ever happened to me." He then kissed Bethany fiercely." Lets go honey. I will see you guys at the feast tonight." He then pulled Bethany behind him."

The group scattered one by one and agreed to meet up at the celebration feast at night time. There were only Octavian, Zachary, Serena and Lorna now.

Zachary swallowed hard and he saw Lorna walking to him. " I think i have to agree to the guys winning this time. A bet has to be honoured." Lorna said as she had her intense gaze only focused on Zachary.

As Lorna approached Zachary, suddenly Octavian blocked her; " I choose you."

Lorna's eyes widened " What? Get out of my way. I want to get Zachary."

Octavian shrugged " Guys won the bet. We choose who we want. I choose you. Zachary is left with Serena. Nobody breaks a bet Lorna."

Lorna groaned and muttered " Very well. But you won't enjoy my company. Trust me. I won't let you get away with getting between me and what I want. I would make every moment hell for you." She then turned around and made her way back to her room.