171. Young Dystopian Troubles (Part 1)

There was a table at the Newly opened luxurious Night club at the centre of capital of Arkansas that radiated the most rays of power and intimidation. That was the table were Octavian was sitting next to Arethusa. No one dared get close. Some nights Arethusa invited people to sit at her table with Octavian but on this night he seemed to be in a bad mood. Arethusa didn't want to get anyone into trouble with her over possessive blood match so she put up with being alone with him at their table. She knew when he was this upset it was to do with his father. Augustus had so much influence on Octavian and anything he said really got to him.

Arethusa cleared her throat " So... Do you want to talk about it? What is the matter with your grumpiness?"

Octavian took a sip from his whiskey and gave Arethusa a questioning look. He then put down his whiskey bottle on the side table Andover abit closer to Arethusa on the couch where they were sitting. He gave her a suspicious look " Why are you asking how I feel? You must want a favour. Otherwise you won't be this nice to me. Do you want to spend time with your buddy Serena tonight? That's not an option. I just want you all to myself tonight."

Arethusa shook her head " No. I didn't want anything. I noticed you are restless. I just wanted to know what's up. Fine. Forget I said anything." She then picked up her cherry cocktail and took a sip from the glass. She made a face " Hm. I prefer Scandinavian cocktails. They taste better."

Octavian rolled his eyes " Stop it Arethusa. Don't guilt trip me into taking you to see your parents. You won't see them until the grand wedding day of our master."

Arethusa spoke " I am not trying to guilt trip you. You should feel guilty trying to stop me from seeing my parents after they got back together after the war when they surrendered. Even though I didn't want my mother to give up her fight and her army in Iceland, I am still happy she is with my father ruling our land. I wish Ronas laws weren't shoved downmy peoples throats in Scandinavia though."

Octavian spoke " You still can see Arthurious."

Arethusa laughed bitterly " In case you haven't noticed, I hate him. He is such a Ronas head right now."

Octavian got closer to Arethusa and wrapped his arms around her " Thats your problem not liking him but ..... did you just make fun of my family name and invented a word?"

Arethusa spoke " Yes I just did. Any one who becomes an unconditional follower of the Ronas laws. I call Ronas head."

Octavian spoke " I forbid you to say that word again. If our master hears you, then he may not like it and then he may take you away from me and ask someone else to supervise you until you change your loyalties."

Arethusa spoke " Get me to Scandinavia and I will so it."

Octavians expression hardened " No."

Arethusa spoke " why not?"

Octavian spoke " How many times do I have to explain why? Scandinavia is on the same continent as Transylvania. It's too dangerous to take you on a land so close to Bran Castle. It's too dangerous."

Arethusa spoke " What's the danger. The Arkansans have taken over the world."

Octavian spoke " Bran castle is special. It's a dangerous weapon and those who reside in there are even more dangerous. Donavan, Azalea, Archelous and Vasile. The prophecy mentions an army who is going to resist the Ronas from the northern land. I always thought that was Alaska but now come to think of it, it could be Transylvania too. It depends. Northern land could just be an ancient name for a region."

Arethusa spoke " What's the danger for me? They are friends. Not does of me? Are you worried they would kidnap me?"

Octavian spoke " Yes and they could hurt you."