130. His satisfaction

Athena was staring into Dante's eyes and searching in her mind for something to say back to Dante. Her mind was blank. She couldn't form words, let alone sentences. It didn't help that Dante looked so handsome and he had no shirt on too. Her desire to make out with Dante was quite powerful. She wondered if Dante was finding her as desirable as she was finding him to be in that moment.

Dante spoke playfully " I asked you a question my love. I demand answers. Did you miss me so much that made you leave your room before it was time for me to pick you up? Or is it something else that made you wonder off? But maybe i need to use some persuasion to get an answer out of those sweet lips." He winked.

Athena came out of her dazed state and cleared her throat " Dante..... I .... I think .... I shouldn't have called upon you so early. I didn't know you would be still in bed. Why don't you now get off me and send me back to my room so you can get some sleep."

Dante raised an eyebrow " Hold on. Lets go over this. You wake me up by leaving your room and raising the castle's security alarms. Then, i hear you threaten me that you wont kiss me for a month if I don't get you out of the darkness of my castle immediately. Well, I have to ask you this Athena, who's fault was that you were locked out of your room? Not mine. But never mind. Here comes the more interesting part. I ignored your threatening words and still sent the candle light guides over to you. Then you show up here and you have the nerve to demand to leave immediately. Tell me my love. Is this part of some kind of plan? Answer truthfully. Were you you trying to tease me by orchestrating all this? We're trying to get back at me in some way and you chose to play games with my heart? Because if you were, I tell you now that is a dangerous game to start. Dont ever try to play with my emotions or you will regret it."

Athena spoke with disbelief " What? What are you on about? I am not trying to tease you? How can you even suggest that ? ...."

Dante narrowed his eyes " Really? That's hard to believe. You are looking so stunning in this red nightdress, I can hardly control myself from landing my kisses all over you. This tells me you are here looking so beautiful just trying to raise my hopes that the love of my life is finally willing to volunteer to spend some quality time with me and make the first move in this relationship. You called upon me so I get you, then only for you to leave me all alone. Say it Athena. Admit, how cruel you are my love. What have you got to say in your defence? Confess. You are here to show me what I can't have. You are here to mess around with my heart."

Athena gasped " How can you say that? i am not like that. That is nonsense. There are no plans or schemes. I don't even know how to deceive anyone like that. I could never be that dishonest Dante. I wish you had more faith in me. The truth is much less complicated. I was just bored. I had nothing to do in that room and I couldn't sleep. That's why I called upon you and ..."

Dante interrupted " Woah. You cant really be surprised that I suspect you of trying to play with me. Our relationship has been on rocks ever since the first day we met my love. You are the one who has been running away in this relationship and I have been seeking you. But its an improvement that you missed me. I guess being apart is hard for both of us even when we love in the same castle but separate chambers. The sooner you give me some kind of sign that you are ready to become fully mine, the sooner we would marry and we can be together for real."

Athena was looking at Dante with her mouth open " You have a vivid imagination. I did not say I missed you. Stop making assumptions ...,"

Dante smirked " You said you were bored and of all the things you could do, you called me. So you admitted you missed me. That is all I wanted to hear." He then leaned over and kissed Athena's forehead " I think I want to get back to sleep..... But I want to hold you like this pinned to the bed beneath me while I do that."