122. Heart Breaks of the Past

Nitizya was losing patience with Sean. She had tried her fifth dress on and Sean had given it a dismissive wave while sitting on a sofa in the waiting room sipping his cup of butter whiskey. She was now in the dressing room of the Ronas designer compound, trying on her sixth dress that was a golden colour long dress with short sleeves. She actually didnt care how attractive her dress was any more. She just wanted to leave and get to the reunion party at the palace as soon as possible. She may have been reunited with her parents for only a day and a half but she knew too well how irritated they could become if Sean and her were going to be late. Nathan was also a total protective control freak. He had almost challneged Sean to a duel when Sean had announced, he wanted Nitizya to move into his house. She was his blood match and when he had cited it as his right, Nathan had seen red. Nitizya's parents luckily had calmed him down and had asked Sean to give the topic a rest for a week at least and they could discuss this further once they had some time to get to know their daughter. Sean had reluctantly agreed but it didnt stop him to pick Nitizya up for dress shopping that day and take her away from her family for half a day.

Nitizya stepped out into the waiting room with her dress "Enough is enough Sean. i am not trying on any more dresses. This is what we are buying."

Sean rolled his eyes. "Well. I am sorry but none of these dresses interest me. They dont do your beauty justice. This one is fine I suppose. A bit plain but we can fix it with this...." He then picked up a box from next to the sofa and handed it so Nitizya "While you were in there I picked this for you."

Nitizya gave Sean a questioning look and opened the box. She gasped. There was a beautiful diamond necklace in the box. "Its so stunning. Thanks sean."

Sean spoke "there is more, look at the bottom of the box."

Nitizya noticed something soft wrapped in white paper at the bottom of the box, she opened it and revealed a beautiful long silvery scarf that was decorated with diamons.

Sean explained "well. I thought it maybe chilly at night time when we watch the fire spehere display on the balconies so I got you something to put on your shoulders."

Nitizya smiled. "Thanks. This is very thoughtful. I love them. Now help me to quickly put these on so we can go. We cant be late. My family are on edge as it is, you dropping the news suddenly to them that I am your blood match. Seriously, couldn't you wait a couple of days? They are seeing their missing daughter they havent seen in 16 years. I was 2 years old when I disappeared. Maybe they like to catch up with me for longer before you move me to your home."

Sean helped Nitizya put her necklace on and placed the scarf carefully on her shoulders. He sighed and spoke sounding annoyed "Well. You make it sound as though I am moving you to another continent. My mansion is only a few blocks away from your parents house. They can always visit. You can go visit them too. I dont know what the big deal is with your parents. I have no idea why they freaked out when I told them that you must live with me. Its not like we are getting married. We are starting the courtship stage of our relationship so I would want you to stay close to me. I have plenty of guest rooms at my mansion. You can pick which ever room you want. You will be comfortable. I want to protect you. i want to make you happy. I cant do that if we are apart. But i guess you are right. We should get moving. The celebrations are about to start. We will talk about this later."

Nitizya and Sean teleported themselves to the palace reception and checked in. They were lead to a table where Nitizya's parents, Nathan and Zachary were sitting. Sean narrowed his eyes "I cant believe the nerve of Xanthos for changing Zelina's seat. I wanted her on our table but of course, that cocky idiot thinks he knows better."

Nitizya held Sean's arm "calm down. Xanthos is sitting with Zelina right there with his parennts. Look. There is Xavier, tanya and Xander. It makes sense. Zelina needs her space with xanthos. Leave them be."