103. Trust and Antitrust

Damian was standing tall and handsome with his piercing green eyes looking straight at his cousin. He was wearing his cowboy boots, pair of jenes and white tshirt that matched his cowboy hat. His sense of dress had not changed much. He always liked to get on Dante's nerves by defying uniform laws. Dante used to jinx his clothes by dying them red and black and pinning spear like pins to his cowboy hats to remind him even though he was an Arkansan traditional, he was living under the Ronas rules.

As everything that was happening registered with him, Damian's face lit up as he saw his favourite cousin and spoke as he took a deep breath " Woah" He then turned to Donavan " I thought you were messing about when you said that a Ronas is here. Luckily for us. He is not the evil one." Damian then turned to Demetrious "This is me, indeed, The one and only, But I envy you cousin. How come you found the healer coven before me and my people. I guess the Ronas beat me at everything" Damian winked

Demetrious was looking at his cousin with disbelief " You have no idea how relieved I am to see you alive and well. Whatever you are doing in concealing your trail or losing my brothers trackers who are after you is working. Keep hiding. You are amongst his wanted list and he won't rest until he gets his hands on you and puts you through trial. Even my mother can't do anything for you if you get caught. Dante is just so dead set on catching you and hurting you."

Damian spoke calmly " Well. I can't expect any less. I am a traitor now. I am working with so many rebels and outlaws right now. Which reminds me." Damian then started walking around the room walking towards the members of healer coven whom were standing in a semi circle line. He walked up to stand in front of them and spoke " I am honoured Ladies to meet with the most fierce enemy coven to Arkansas. Damn, you are more beautiful than I imagined. Donavan is a lucky guy to work with you Angels. I recognise all of you from the Dante's wanted list that gets sent around. I even recognise your newest member who happens to have caught the heart of my cousin Demetrious" he then turned to Denetrious who was still in a daze standing next to Donavan looking at Damian curiously.

Donavan spoke " Ha. Man. You are new here so let me give you advice. Keep away from that one. Your dear cousin nearly wanted to kill me with his Ronas spear dark spells for ...."

" Demetrious walked to Donavan and growled " If you dare repeat your words towards my blood match I am going to make you lose your voice from screaming. Watch it alpha."

He then walked to Aretha and stood next to her " Meet Aretha. She is mine."

When Damian offered his hand for Aretha to take, Donavan appeared next to Damian and spoke playfully " There is plenty of single girls here. Leave that one. You are playing with fire. Don't touch her man. If you want to keep your hand."

Damian laughed " Fine, I will listen." He then turned to the other girls in the room " What a silent coven. I get they are communicating in their minds with their most valuable member or should i call her your leader, the great Athena, where ever she is."

It was Alexandra who spoke " actually we don't have a leader. We are a team. We don't work like your gang. What's it called again."

Damian laughed " So you have heard of my rebellious gang. We are the southern rangers and always will be. I am honoured to meet you. I can't feel anyone's claim on you so touching your hand is not forbidden is it?" He raised an eyebrow and stared at Alexandra.

Alexandra rolled her eyes but before she could respond, Demwtrious beat her to it. He spoke " Uhm. Damian I think you would have two Ronas commanders on your case if you ever attract Alexandra's interest. Nathan and Dylan both want her to be theirs."

Donavan laughed " Ha. My big brother, Dylan has eyes for you, Alexandra. Seriously? What a poor soul. He has no idea what he is letting himself into by ..."