28. An Unwanted Visitor

Nitizya was sitting quietly on the bed of the small chamber that linked to Nathan's room. She was still shocked from the events of tonight. She couldn't believe how unlucky she was for being captured by the people she had learned to fear and despise all her life. Her adoptive parents always had tried to protect her from getting captured by the Ronas enforcers looking for noble bloodlines. She had lost count of close calls and near escapes. Their true wish had been for her to move to a neutral territory one day and live amongst humans. But she knew the trouble was not worth it. Not many had the power to get past the secure borders of Neutral Territories. Many even were intercepted before stepping foot outside North America. Now she wished she had tried harder to convince her parents to keep her with them instead of sending her to the Nothhern Territiry to join the enforcers.

"Well, well if this is not Nathan's little sister. How are you doing? I am Sean by the way. " A stranger just let themselves in and walked towards her. she was too surprised to see anyone daring to enter her chambers after witnessing Nathan issuing death threats to the guards. Nathan had spent about 10 minutes just lecturing the guards outside not to allow anyone to visit her or they were going to face his wrath. The promises he had made to them were quite explicit and horrific too. So she had no idea how anybody in their right mind would have approached her room knowing the foul mood her brother was in when he had set off on his mission. The stranger was now in front of her and was stretching his hand for her to shake. His dark presence unsettled her. He was no better than her ruthless brother. She could feel it. "whats the matter beautiful, are you shy?"

Nitizya shook her head. Something inside her was telling her to play nice until this cold blooded hunk left the room. He was handsome but obviously had too much dark power around him that made him dangerous. But She suddenly felt the urge to confront him.

She suddenly stood up from her seating position on the bed and stood right in front of the stranger. She then noticed how tall he was. She had to look up to look into his eyes. "Sean, right. My brother has specifically ordered for no one to enter my room while he is gone. Also I have no interest in talking to you. Your dark aura is disturbing. So I suggest you leave or I will make you."

The stranger smiled and dropped his hand, he had extended for her to shake. The he spoke in a playful tone; "For your information sweetheart, I am a commander and the rules dont really apply to me in the ways that you think."

She gasped as she heard the information that he was a commander like her brother. "Not another one of those tormentors. "how many more are there?" She thought.

Sean continued looking amused at Nitizya's surprised expression; "Also I am not just an average enforcer that an immature witch could possibly push around. You are of noble blood but you are no match for me at the moment. You are too young to die too. So, honey don't go around making threats and challenging people you can't defeat. It would really be a shame for a pretty and powerful witch like you to meet her end so soon So if I were you I would watch what I say. So tell me now, do we have an understanding?"

Nitizya sighed. Obviously this stranger liked to pull rank on people. So she decided to try keeping silent for a while. She was hoping that Sean would get the hint that she was not interested to remain in his company and leave but it seemed like he was the stubborn type and kept staring at her with his piercing eyes demanding an answer. She gave up in the end. "I get it. You give the orders. Nobody get away with insulting you. But you see, my life couldn't get worse than it already is. I just met a man who claimed he is my brother and found out that he happens to be the famous blood thirsty Nathan. That dreadful dungeon and its head tormentors have quite a reputation. I never imagined that I ever had a biological sibling that executed and tormented people for a living as their day job. I am sorry if I am not keen to keeping the company of another killer commander right now. Also stranger, I have a family crisis at a bigger scale in case you haven't noticed. My brother has just left to capture my parents for the crime of taking care of me. I don't even know what he is planning to do to me when he comes back. I have also paid a price already by getting stuck here and putting up with seeing the likes of you walking into the four walls I can't leave without being charged for defying a commanders orders. So tell me commander, what is the charge and sentence you want to pin on me for insulting you and leave."