80. Faith Can Be Cruel

Athena was getting a hot feeling on her lips. She was feeling overwhelmed with various emotions in her dream state. Suddenly as she felt pressure on her chest, she suddenly woke up from her deep sleep and opened her eyes. Only she was not greeted by her familiar bed chambers. It was the pair of cold grey eyes that she least expected greeting her.

Dante had grown restless and had summoned Athena to his bed chambers again. He was now laying on top of Athena and pinning her to his bed and was kissing her passionately. Athena was completely in shock and frozen in place. It didnt help at all that Dante was in full control and Athena was actually feeling turned on by the passion behind his kisses. Athena was feeling confused. She had just been pulled away from her base and should have fought back right now but she was in shock from her new encounter with Dante and didnt know what to expect.

Dante pulled away reluctantly from kissing her lips as he felt her waking up and taunted " I expected you to fight back my love. What's the matter? You are liking my touch and feeling guilty about it? You are here tonight because I missed you tonight so I thought I summon you and keep you in bed till morning when I am attacking the western territory. Tell me sweetheart, where is your base? When I summoned you, I felt that you were close by. Your coven must be close waiting to enter the war zone tomorrow and rescue the weak.

Athena was speechless but somehow she found her voice " Dante. We have been here before. You said you would give me time to come to you willingly. Let me go. As for my coven, you know the answer to your question. We are dedicated to assisting those in need. Regardless of the outcome, we will try to save all those that we can."

Dante leaned closer to Athena's ear and whispered " Believe me sweetheart, this time your healer buddies do not stand a chance. Any foreigner entering the western territory would be detected and literally captured and caged by the clouds above in the skies. The geographical location of the west only allows such powerful spell to be performed with no weaknesses. You see, my strategies for tomorrow were put forward by non other than my newly discovered advisor. Young Tiberious is only eighteen and his powers as a high class wisdom sorcerer are already overwhelming. With a strategist like him on my side, my quest for fulfilling the prophecy would even happen much faster. Your buddies don't stand a chance now. I promise you darling that you won't even rescue one soul tomorrow. The minute you step foot in the war zone, you are trapped. You and your buddies would be my prisoners and I can put them on trial. So when you go back to them tonight, let them know that I have places reserved for them on my conversion program." Dante then moved his head down and started trailing down soft kisses on Athenas neck.

Athena trembled at the sensations all over her body as Dante was touching her. She felt as though her body was betraying her by enjoying Dante's touch. She felt pure pleasure from being this close to her blood match but she had to focus and confront him rather than enjoy this closeness.

Athena's mind suddenly registered the enhanced level of danger and threat that could fall upon the rest of the world from the new information Dante shared. Her eyes widened and she spoke with disbelief " Thats just impossible. A wisdom sorcerer can't be detected at such young age. You must be mistaken. Such rare blood mixtures don't even appear unless centuries go by. The last one to surface was during the reign of your ancestor. That was not certainly that long ago. How is it possible?"

Dante stopped kissing Athena and moved up to stare right into her eyes. " Sweet heart, I am sure you know by now that I am not just anybody. So hasn't it clicked yet darling? I am Dante Ronas. There is a prophecy about me. So if you thought I was not going to have an extraordinary and powerful wisdom sorcerer by my side then you are gravely mistaken. He is the one that has always been destined to be my personal advisor. I am the only one who could detect the extent of his powers and the only one he would answer to. He even spent over a year at the sacred river where various enemies of Arkansas reside and are fully active there. They couldn't tell who was under their watch. If they knew, they would have used his knowledge against me and would have set me back maybe by a couple of years. But now that I have located my number one weapon, I would conquer all even faster. So sweetheart don't try to over think this. Only I could detect such source of knowledge when he is so young. Don't reprimand yourself. There is nothing you could do. It's my destiny to bring carnage and destruction. This advisor would just make it more fun for me with his interesting tactics and strategies. Now enough talk baby. I am tired of kissing you when you don't respond. Now be a good girl and kiss me back. Don't you dare resist it. I have missed you and your touch. I need you to calm me down sweetheart otherwise I would get young Tiberious to come up with a strategy to trap your healer buddies wherever your base is in a fun way for me to watch and of course a painful way for them."