98. Wrath of a warlock (part 1)

Demetrious was looking at the sunrise of the west coast. All seemed peaceful but he knew full well, that all enforcers and commanders at their base were worried for their lives and no one had any sleep since the escape of those three outlaws, Oberon, Elisha and Sabrina from the leadership division. Demetrious laughed bitterly. The army personnel were worried about being sanctioned by Dante for allowing three prisoners to escape but little did they know that Dante could be going on a killing spree any minute now that he had summoned his blood match. The presence of Athena always was calming for Dante but if they had any heated arguments, there was hell to pay for all. It seemed to be definately the case this time since Demetrious could feel the waves of fury of his brother from across the walls. He knew Athena had done it now.

Even though Demetrious expected a storm to come, he still became startled when Dante entered his room unannounced. Dante roared menacingly "Demetrious I have a task for you. I will be gone for the next hour. I would like you to drop by next door and guard my beloved for me while I am gone. If she escapes you will be held responsible and charged with neglecting your duties. Its not a difficult task. The chambers are tightly sealed. i just want you to watch her so she does not do anything .... unexpected. She is my blood match so she is capable of performing many spells that you cant imagine."

Demetrious spoke quickly " where are you going brother? May I ask what has brought on your one hour absence?"

Dante spoke dismissively "Do you even have to ask? My blood match has defied me again and I wish to let off some steam to calm myself. Where else would I be going except the captive division. I cant see the point of hurting my blood match when I have the rest of the population to harm. You do not let my blood match out of your sight until I return and and dismiss you. Upon return I would summon my commanders alongside you for a meeting. This time of course my blood match would be present too."

Demetrious gasped "what are you planning Dante? why do you need your blood match present when you address your commanders?"

Dante rolled his eyes "Dont question me. I don't need to explain all my decisions to you. Especially you don't need to know about how and why I treat my blood match a certain way."

Just when Demetrious thought, Dante was ready to leave, Dante spoke one more time " By the way, don't think that since I trust you with guarding my blood match, I have forgotten about your recent empathy episodes. You will pay for them. Believe me. The only reason I allow you to be alone with my blood match is since you have found your blood match who happens to be Athena's sister. Now I am certain you would never dare look at my blood match with any forbidden desires and also ... You wouldn't dare ignore my orders today since it won't be long before your blood match would be captured. I am certain that you hold her well being so dear that you would never dare defy me again. I don't think I even have to threaten you about the outcomes for you and your blood match if you fail to serve me in the way you are obliged too. So don't even think about betraying me, brother. Kill those waves of empathy or you would be in too deep. Now I take my leave for the hour. Don't disappoint me."

Before Demetrious could respond, Dante disappeared. His brothers threats had really unsettled Demetrius. He sighed and stood up with balled up fists and made his way to Dante's chambers. He thought to himself " How hard can this be? I have to only guard Athena for the hour. This is a short time to refrain from doing anything to defy Dante?" With those thoughts, he teleported inside Dante's chambers. The sight in front of him, made him gasp. He looked at his brothers blood match in awe as she was trying hard to break the seals inside the chambers. Athena was standing in the middle of the room and was casting spell after spell.

Demetrious smiled " Give up Athena. Those seals only can be broken by my brother. Only those he wishes can enter and leave his chambers."

Athena jumped as she heard the musical voice of Dante's brother. She turned to his direction and started walking towards him as she spoke " uh, Demetrious, I am glad you are here. You have to help me. Dante has plans for the healer coven. If he captures them, then there would be no one left to rescue the innocents from harm. The Ronas army has taken over all territories now except one that is my homeland. There is no where to run to except Alaska. My coven have to be able to carry on with their activities. We need to keep rescuing those who seek us. Please Demetrious, help me break out of these chambers."