62. Plans for Revenge

Dante was quite frustrated with how Athena continued to refuse to come to his side willingly. Not only that. Dante was fuming also for the fact that Athena was trying so hard to defy his ways by breaking  captives out of his base. He was not bothered that nuch for the escaped captives really. They were going to be acquired either way very soon when he conquered North America and then the world. What really got on his nerves was how Athena cared for those total strangers so much to risk coming to his base with her healer coven. She was not allowed to love others. The only one she was allowed to care for was Dante and the thought of her caring for others made him outraged.

Dante watched as his commanders replied to his summon call one by one and knelt in his presence and avoided eye contact. He admired the powerful waves of determination and cruelty radiating off of them. He had decided to call upon all his commanders today. Not just the ones serving at the front line. All of them were kneeling in front of him, with the exception of Demetrious of course who was standing in military stance. He was exempt from kneeling. Dante smiled as he eyed his brother. He had plans for him. He was going to kick the empathy out of him bit by bit but there was plenty of time for that. He was now trying to enjoy the waves of unease and suspicion that was radiating off his brother. He must have sensed that Dante was thinking of his dreadful plans for him.

Dante spoke in his usual emotionless tone that chilled those in his presence to the bone: " You may rise commanders and you are permitted to make eye contact." As his commanders rose one by one and stared Into his eyes, Dante continued ; " I summoned all of you tonight because this is an important meeting. It is vital that you all hear the plans tonight. I did not want messenger spheres to bring such information to Arkansas. I prefer face to face talk and this is classifed information I am sharing with you so I wanted all of you to be present and hear it personally. So lets get to the point. As you are aware we were attacked tonight and all those captives that were not sent to Arkansas were rescued or so they think. We have a powerful enemy known as the healer coven."

As Dante observed the surprised expressions on the faces of his commanders he smirked " You did not expect that a bunch of rescuers commited to self defence would dare attack our base. Did you? Well, they used to be a rescue team. But now, their activities has become more daring since ..... My blood match Athena has joined them." The waves of shock and disbelief was now filling the room.

Dante rolled his eyes: " Just pay attention commanders. It does not really matter. My blood match is coming to me soon. I have made sure of a good understanding between us that she has until the end of the conquest in North America to surrunder to me. But you may ask why she is working with the healer coven. You see, she has been living in Alaska all her life and she feels she is obliged to assist her home land by joining causes against us. Now I am going to outline my slightly changed plans for the future and they may involve my blood match. But before I proceed, I would like to remind you that despite my aggressive plans for Athena and her home land, Athena  is soon to be my wife. I would like to issue this warning that since she is of forbidden blood, it means that I am the only soul on this planet who is allowed to love her or harm her. You alongside other beings in this world only live to serve her. Beware commanders, in future missions you must be cautious approaching my blood match. You will be lucky if I condemn you to a death sentence if you harm her."

Dante smirked as he felt the waves of fear and understanding, he nodded: "Good. Now that the warnings are out of the way lets get to the key part of this meeting. To sum up my plans, I would like to announce that I am now planning to bring a lot of pain upon the next territory that we are going to attack.  As you know, I anticipate bloodshed and carnage at all times in my conquests but this time, I want to raise the bar and give a whole new meaning to brutality. This is partly due to the bold move of the healer coven. They made a powerful enemy by attacking us. Another part of the reason is personal to me. So, commanders I want you to listen carefuly to the instructions."