0.2

𓅓

𓅓

— Shortly after announcing Finley's title and fate, Dumbledore had left her home. He would give her a summer to think things over before she was pulled in.

He had informed her that she would immediately take part in the Order, especially with The Trace being off of her.

That had always been a mystery to Finley. When she was left to live on her own at twelve, she had always had her wand. And she was able to use it.

It had never made sense.

But, there were a lot of things that didn't make sense when it came to the Robinson girl.

Finley had packed her things and started her journey to London.

She had decided she might as well put herself in head first. This was her fate, supposedly. It was overwhelming at first, obviously. But, with a lot of thinking over, Finley had made it make sense that she was a vital role in ensuring the fate of the world.

What else had she to live for?

It wasn't long before she got closer to the meeting spot Dumbledore had told her to go to when she was ready.

She took out her wand, uttering a few words before a silky Patronus danced around her. She sent out a message to Dumbledore, sending off the Patronus to alert the man of her arrival.

Finley sat down on a park bench, leant back and reclining on the hard metal. She took in the sounds of the city.

It had been a while since Finley had been around civilization– around anything other than her, her things, and trees.

She had to admit, she missed it.

The sound of air contracting catches her attention. There stood, freshly apparated, was the man she had seen only several weeks ago.

"Good to see you again, Dumbledore." She stood from the bench, brushing herself off. "That took no time at all. Were you waiting for me?" She joked.

"You as well, Miss Finley. Shall we?" He extends an arm out to her. She grabs on, keeping a firm hold as they blink away.

It was a mere millisecond before they stood in front of a housing building. Grimmauld Place. She thought it to be such a strange name. It suited the place.

Outside each home, was a number. 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14. Finley mentally counted. The number 12 was missing.

"Sir, there's a home missing."

"Ah, good eye, Miss Finley. But I believe you are mistaken." He spoke, before tapping the ground with his foot.

She tilts her head slightly at the action.

Her senses become more alert, as she hears rumbling and the ground vibrates. The bricks spread apart, and the missing number home is found as it is pushed to the front. The place loomed with a darkness, it visible on the bricks.