5.7

𓅓

𓅓

— Hermione was sad. The air had more tension than before. Everyone was always on edge.

The three missed the redhead.

But the other redhead tried to bring back everyone's spirits continuously. Finley tried hard.

She had to, it felt like.

Harry and Finley were side by side, watching from a distance as Hermione tied her scarf on a tree. They were surrounded by them– the trees tall and skinny.

Finley hummed a soft tune– Starman by David Bowie– mindlessly. Harry had her hand in his, rubbing his thumb up and down.

Finally, Hermione joined the other two, turning to face the tree with them.

Finley reached out her other hand, grasping onto Hermione's. The three Apparated separately, arriving in a very separated and very rocky place.

The cracks were too small to fall through but big enough to sit in.

Finley shivered as she looked down in between them.

She and Harry turned to Hermione who had just began to tear up. Harry was the first to walk away, beginning to set up the barrier.

 Harry was the first to walk away, beginning to set up the barrier

Finley turned to Hermione, holding the girl in a hug. The blonde accepted in, gratefully. "It'll be okay. It's going to be okay." Finley comforted the best she could.

Finley pulled away, taking the bag from Hermione so she could start building the tent.

"Salvio Hexia."

+++

The sun went down fairly quickly. Finley enjoyed the view as she sat down on the rocks, her feet hanging off of the cliff that led to a grassy area just a short distance below.

Finley always loved the sky.

She would stare at it all of the time on this journey. It soothed her.

Finley could hear Harry walk around her, but she doesn't dare look back.