1.8

𓅓

𓅓

— Lucius held onto Finley, a wand lodged against her throat. He chuckled manically.

Finley struggled, wanting to reach Harry.

She saw him stand, looking around the room. He still had the prophecy, but all of his friends were held at weapon's point.

"Did you actually believe, or were you truly... naive enough to think..." Lucius moved closer to Harry. Finley made up a plan in her head quickly. "... that children stood a chance against us?"

As soon as Lucius was close enough to Harry, Finley dug her elbow into the side of his body, twisting out of his grip and raising her hand at him.

She held an arm behind her to hold Harry, the other held in front of her.

"With her? Maybe, small chance. What is your name?"

"None of your concern," she snips.

"Fine. Feisty little thing, you are." Lucius spoke of Finley before turning back to Harry. "I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now, or watch your friends die."

"Don't give it to him, Harry!" Neville shouts.

"Harry, you can't." Finley murmured. She looked behind her, into his eyes. He understood. The hand stretched behind her was lowered when Harry placed the prophecy in it.

Finley raised it in front of her, staring Lucius down.

She raised her hand up before slamming it down, breaking it.

"No! You foolish girl!" Malfoy went to attack the two teenagers, but a bright light behind him halted his movements.

"Get away from my godson and his girlfriend," Sirius warned.

Finley giggled silently.

Sirius reeled back, socking the white-haired man. The Order members began to appear, fighting off the Death Eaters.

Finley backs Harry up against the rock, sending out defensive spells. "Stay close this time, Har."

He nods, "yep."

"Now, listen to me– I want you to take the others and get out of here." Sirius instructed to his godson.

Finley kept fighting, letting the two talk.

"What? No, I'm staying here with you."

"You've done beautifully. Now let me take it from here."

A blast knocked Finley away, throwing her to the other side of the room. She groaned, rolling over. She searched for Harry, finding him fighting alongside Sirius.

She dueled off with Bellatrix. Finley got her square in the chest. Bellatrix screeched. Finley's eyes widen. "Shoot."

"Avada Kedavra!" She exclaimed, aiming her wand behind Finley instead of at her.