6.3

𓅓

𓅓

— The three had stayed near the lake for the remainder of the night. Just catching up. Calming down.

When the sun began to break in the sky, they had finally decided to move back to the campsite.

Ron walked with baited breath. He had no clue what the blonde girl that waited for the other two would think of his return; how would she react? Would she be happy he was back with them? All of it was unknown to him.

"Hermione?" Harry called out as they neared the tent.

Finley shushed him immediately. She wanted the girl to sleep in, and not have to be woken up by shouting.

Harry's face cringed as he saw the tent flaps open, and a blonde girl walked out.

"Is everything all right?" Hermione asked worriedly, scanning her eyes over the figures of Harry and Finley.

"It's fine. Actually, you know, it's more than fine." Harry commented as he pointed behind him. Finley and Harry moved out of the way as Hermione climbed the hill to look where the boy had pointed.

"Hey!" Ron smiled with glee, waving a hand to Hermione. The blonde froze, her eyes staring almost unbelievingly at the red-headed boy.

Finally, she was set into motion as she stormed up to Ron.

Finley's eyes widened in shock (and a little bit of amusement). She watched on with a small smirk tugging at her lips.

Hermione gripped the redhead by the shoulders, tugging his bag off his shoulder and onto the leaf-covered ground.

Harry stilled with fear as he watched the blonde yell and scream. He was more afraid of the girl than he was Voldemort.

"-Complete..." Hermione shoved Ron back forcefully, but it barely moved him. "-arse, Ronald Weasley!" Hermione bent over, picking up a handful of leaves before hurdling them at the boy. But she wasn't done. Hermione picked up the bag, swinging at him as she continued to scream. "You show up here after weeks, and you say 'hey'?"

Ron casted his gaze to Harry and Finley quickly before returning it to Hermione.

A bright idea popped into the witch's mind.

She snapped her head around in fury. "Where's my wand, Harry? Where's my wand?" Her calm voice spooked the two standing aside.

"I don't know," Harry replied quickly, backing away.

Finley stood, smiling, her arms crossed over her chest as she watched Hermione approach the boy she was meant to protect.

She knew Hermione wouldn't truly hurt Harry.

"Harry Potter, you give me my wand!" Hermione rushed up to him, backing him up flat against a thick tree.

"I don't have it!"