7.7

𓅓

𓅓

— Finley shot out a shield as a spell was sent Hermione's way. The blonde barely had time to give her thanks before there were two more Death Eaters trying to attack them.

The four hurried down the stairs, sprinting through the castle.

Harry stuck out his arm, holding the girls back right before a curse hit the place they would've been in.

Finley gasped, and Hermione yelped. It wasn't long before they took off again.

They didn't have time to catch their breath before they had made it out of the castle. Immediately, out in the open with no coverage, Finley set a shield out around them as they were shot at from all sides.

She dropped it, and kept running.

Finley let out a short scream as a giant troll turned to them, waving around their mallet.

Harry took her arm, guiding the four out of the way.

Ron had just ducked in time as the troll swung at them.

Harry sprinted as soon as the troll turned away. Hermione was helped up by Finley, and they were off again.

The four, once again, abruptly stopped and turned away as arachnids started chasing after them.

They ran between the troll's legs. Harry raised his wand, hexing the nearest enemies.

Finley took a turn, getting in the middle of a group of Snatchers. She didn't waste a second for a sarcastic remark, raising her wand to lift them in the air. She brought her wand back down, slamming their bodies deep into the stone.

The group broke loose again, taking a turn for a back way.

Finley gasped as she saw Greyback hunched over the body of Lavender Brown, hungrily feasting off her corpse.

"Avada Kedavra!" Finley shot at the werewolf, knocking him away and leaving him for dead.

The four ran through the crumbling columns, heavily breathing.

They stopped once in a more open area, standing right at the beginning of the bridge that connected the forest to Hogwarts.

Dementors, a whole sky full of them, were heading their way. At the same time, Finley and Harry raised their wands.

But before any spell could be uttered, a powerful Patronus charm was sent past them and into the Dementors.

Aberforth Dumbledore stood, a group of wizards and witches behind him.

"Nice meeting you!" Finley shouted as they took off in a run again.

Her breathing started to stagger more. This much exercise... Finley knew she should've ran more often.