4.4

𓅓

𓅓

— A squealing noise consistently sounded in Finley's ears. It would come and go every other day. It annoyed her to no end.

She stood outside of The Burrow with Ron by her side. Ever since the start of summer, Finley had bounced back and forth from place to place.

The Order made her go everywhere they needed her. She was a shiny tool for them to use when they needed her to aid with the Order attacks.

Finley hadn't seen Harry since their last moment at The Burrow.

Her and Harry kept in contact by their connection. Continuous taps and telepathic conversations, day in and day out.

Finley knew that the Order would pick him up soon.

The continuous of Harry's mother's protection spell rang through Finley's head.

"So, when do you think it'll get bad?" Ron questioned, staring out at the crops with his hands in his pockets.

Finley scoffed. "You don't think it's already bad?"

She felt a tap on her heart.

"Well, how much worse do you think it'll get?" Ron reworded with a humorous tilt of his voice.

Before Finley could respond– which she wasn't– Molly yelled out to the two. "Ron! Finley!" The two turned back to look at the woman. "Tell your father supper's nearly ready!"

They face the crops again. Ron sighed. Finley lifted her hand, patting Ron's shoulder comfortingly.

With that, she turned back to go inside for dinner with the Weasley's.

+++

That night, the Order traveled to The Burrow.

"Extraction night is being moved to tonight. Finley, notify Harry." Moody ordered as soon as they walk into the door.

"Har, we're coming, the Order. We're coming tonight. Pack your things and be prepared." She sent to his mind quickly. She felt him tap her heart back in response. "Tonight? Why tonight?" Finley spoke up to the group now.

"Because we need him here. There's word the Death Eaters are becoming restless. If we take him out of the house right as the spell breaks, they will know and come for him. If we unexpectedly attack, they would have no chance of knowing." Remus explained while greeting Finley with a hug.

"When do we leave?" Ron speaks up as he finished hugging Hermione.

"Now, preferably." Tonks snipped playfully. "We Apparate there and go on broom back. Harry still has the Trace on him, so we can't Apparate him anywhere."

Hermione rushed up to Finley, pulling her forcefully into a hug. "Hey, Mione." She gasped out.

Finley gathered with the others to prepare to Apparate to Privet Drive.