1.4

𓅓

𓅓

— "Ten prisoners escaped from Azkaban. Bellatrix Lestrange among those ten. We believe Voldemort helped them, and they have joined his growing army of Death Eaters." Moody's patronus called before disappearing in front of Finley.

Finley took off to the Great Hall, trying to find the trio to alert them. When she walked in, the looks on their faces signified that they knew.

She rushed up to them just as Seamus began speaking. He told his story on how he changed his beliefs, thinking Harry wasn't lying anymore.

Neville stood, exiting the room with a saddened look on his face.

Finley watched him leave, Harry following after him. Finley stayed, wanting them to have their moment. It was something she needn't be involved in.

+++

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus. George, your turn now. A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce, but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents."

As Harry teached, he paced around the room. Finley took the other side of the room.

Today, students were learning the Patronus Charm.

As an example, Harry and Finley had casted theirs. The stag and the dog played around the room together, bouncing in between students.

"Fantastic, Ginny!" Harry shouted as she was the first student to complete the task. "Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused. So, focus, Luna. Think of the happiest thing you can."

"It takes a great deal of work and practice for your Patronus to be controlled with your main focus on it. It's vital you all learn this Charm, for it may save you in the future." Finley added.

Harry's stag trotted up to her, looking down at her. She reached a hand up to its nose, running a hand along its face.

Harry sent flurries to her heart.

"This is really advanced stuff, guys." Harry started to teach again. "You're doing so well."

"Each Patronus resembles your personality. It is made based off who you are. Mine is a dog– a German Shepherd– based on the prophecy to protect Harry. The dog signifies Guardian." Finley taught, speaking all that she could cram in their minds.

" Finley taught, speaking all that she could cram in their minds