0.8

𓅓

𓅓

— Finley had just dropped off Harry at Umbridge's office door. She didn't like the idea of him being alone with her.

Finley had promised Harry she would be in the Gryffindor Common Room after his meeting with Dolores.

Finley made her way to the Common Room, entering quietly. She had made a few acquaintances the past couple days.

Ginny and Hermione sat beside each other on the couch, seeming to be in a lighthearted conversation. Finley joined them, sitting on the floor in front of the fire.

She joined their conversation, giving her opinion on the latest fashion of robes.

It only was a few minutes later when she felt a sting in her hand. She looked down at her left hand, confused. The words "I must not tell lies" were engraved before disappearing. It repeated for a while before it finally just stopped.

 It repeated for a while before it finally just stopped

"No. Harry."

Finley stood up in a blur, speeding her way through the castle before she reached where she was only moments ago.

She busted through the door of Umbridge's office, her wand drawn. Finley pushed the lady against the wall, her wand at Umbridge's throat.

"What are you doing?!" Her gaze flicked to Harry quickly, noticing the blood dripping from his hand. "You savage!"

"He had to be taught a lesson," Dolores hissed. Finley drew her fist back, slamming it into her face.

"You are a monster. You don't deserve to be apart of the Ministry, you foolish woman." Finley threatened, "Don't ever do this to him again or you will regret it. This is your warning." With that, Finley harshly let the wretched woman go. She took one last look at Harry before exiting the room.

Finley was fuming. She had never been this mad before. It confused her why she was so heated.

Harry had joined her side only seconds later, trying to keep up with her fast pace. He took his long strides.