0.4

𓅓

𓅓

— Moments after waiting, the boy came down the stairs.

"Harry, this is Kingsley Shacklebolt, Elphias Doge, and Hestia Jones." Moody quickly introduced. "And Ny-"

"Tonks," she quickly cut off the man from saying her full name.

"Right. And this is Finley. You'll be seeing a lot of her now."

Harry didn't recognize the new girl at all. But, she had red hair. "You're not another Weasley, are you?"

Finley kept her eyes away from the boy for as long as she could.

"Not another Weasley. Don't let the hair fool you. Finley Robinson." She moved her eyes to meet Harry Potter's. As soon as they locked eyes, the gravity tilted a little bit for them. It went unnoticed by everyone else, though.

Finley's eyes flashed a blue, Harry's a shade of brown.

"I'm Harry Potter." Whilst Finley was just slightly confused on what happened, Harry was completely confused.

She observed the boy's features. He was taller than her by a lot, but not too tall to be called a giant. His raven colored hair contrasted with his pale skin. Scars littered his arms and neck, years of near-death experiences taking a toll. His jaw was chiseled and his cheekbones were defined. His eyes were covered by big, round glasses. They suited his face though. The color of his eyes were blue, bright blue. There were hints of green swirled in them, however. The infamous lightning scar rested on his forehead.

 The infamous lightning scar rested on his forehead

"Right, not enough time for this, let's go." Moody walked out the door.

Harry shook his gaze off the girl he just recently felt the connection with, following closely behind Alastor.

Moody opens the front door, leading everyone out.

"Where are we going?" Harry questions anxiously. "The letter said that I've been expelled from Hogwarts."

"Well, you haven't been, not yet. Kingsley, you take point." They made their way outside, lining up in front of the house.

"But the letter said-"