4.7

𓅓

𓅓

— "Ready when you are!"

"Ron! Fred! Pay attention! It's your brother's wedding! Buck up!" Arthur screamed at his sons.

Harry walked through the downstairs, all dressed up for the wedding. Entering the kitchen, he picked up a newspaper. It read about how Dumbledore's life held too many secrets.

Finley entered soon after, looking from behind him. She walked up behind him, gently taking the paper out of his hands.

"Can you button me up? I would've asked when you were in the room, but you had already left." She spoke, turning around to reveal her open back.

Harry sucked in a breath, approaching her immediately.

"You need to get dressed." She commented on his buttoned up under shirt and unbuttoned vest. Not even a jacket.

"The wedding isn't until tonight," he rebuttals. Before buttoning her up, he leaned forward, softly placing his lips against the bare skin of her back.

She emitted a sigh of pleasure. Finley closed her eyes, leaning her head back. "Harry..."

He pulled back, retraining himself. He had to have some self-control for the both of them.

Harry started to button her up, placing a kiss on the back of her neck to seal it done.

"You know, this wedding thing. Bizarre to think it is happening right now, during all of this," he spoke up finally. "But maybe that's the best reason to have it. Because of everything that's going on."

Finley turned around, fixing his collar around his neck.

He stared down at her, smirking. "Happy birthday, Harold." She dragged him down by the collar to lock lips with him.

Harry kissed back feverishly. He placed his hand on the side of her face, keeping her close for however long he pleased.

The two heard clinking around the kitchen. Finley sighed, as well as Harry. The two pulled away from each other, looking over at the intruder with each other still in their embrace.

"Morning," George drawled. His head was wrapped in white gauze, a toothbrush sticking out the side of his injury.

He winked at the couple.

Finley played along. "Lovely weather this morning, yes?" Harry grunted, lowering his head. "Very nice, I'm going to go finish up getting ready. You boys go help outside."

Just as she went to head upstairs, she heard murmurs of the new Minister of Magic arriving here.

Finley turned back around, Hermione right behind her. The two moved to stand behind Harry.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?" Harry spoke up, reaching his hand behind him to be in contact with Finley. She locked pinkies with him.

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter." The man drawled, walking forward to a table. He set something down, opening it up. He sat down in a chair. A table divided the two groups. Hermione, Ron, and Harry sat down on the couch across from the Minister. Finley stood behind the three, staring the Minister down.