1.6

𓅓

𓅓

— Finley had decided to try and contact the Order. It had been too long without any contact.

She lit the fire in her room, putting a spell on it easily. The fire flickered before a room was engraved in the flames.

"Sirius? Moody? Molly?" She called out.

"Robinson?" Moody curiously moved closer to the fire.

"Yes, it's me. What is going on? I haven't been able to make contact in weeks."

"We need you here. It's not safe for you there anymore. With Umbridge in control, we can't ensure your safety."

"I don't give a dang about my safety. I'm here for Harry. I'm not going to tuck my tail between my legs just because some lady in pink is waving her stick around." Finley rebuttals.

Molly pops up, smirking but the emotion not reaching her eyes. "How's Harry?"

"Overwhelmed. But, he'll be fine. They're taking OWL's now. How bad is it over there?"

"I don't know how much longer we can stay hidden. The attacks and disappearances are increasing by the day. The Minister is not wavering from his beliefs."

"How long until Voldemort tries to find Harry?"

"It might be soon. Sooner than what we had hoped. We need you to stick by his side. Don't let him go anywhere outside of the school alone, especially with the criminals on the loose." Arthur informed.

"But you have to be careful. Once You-Know-Who catches word of the prophecy, he is going to come after you too. He will know he can't do anything serious to Harry if you're alive." Moody gravelly speaks.

"Okay, I'll take my caution. I have to go, I'll keep in touch." With that, Finley closed off her spell.

It was only minutes later when she collapsed. Her mind was clouded with something unknown. An image of Sirius being tortured in her mind. She stood back up, running to find Harry. She had to get to Sirius.

"Harry? Harry, where are you?" Finley questioned through their connection.

He didn't answer immediately. He had still been practicing how to communicate through the connection.

"Harry, please. Try."

"Umbridge office."

Those two words caused Finley to break out into a sprint. He was in there with that lady. That made it worse.

"-at the place where it's hidden." She heard Harry say as got up the stairs and through the door. There stood Snape, Harry, Umbridge, the Inquisitor Squad, and the group of students closest to Finley.

"Snape, Sirius is in danger. We need to get to him." Finley said into the man's mind.

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about, Snape?" Dolores rapidly questioned.