6.5

𓅓

𓅓

— Birds chirped in their usual morning song. The view was magnificent; a grassy prairie with the sway of the tall grass filling the four's ears. The sun shown beautifully down on them.

The euphoric feeling left Finley's body when she looked over at Ron.

The Weasley boy was huffing and puffing with a tired breath as he climbed the hill with as much energy as he had left.

Hermione and Harry were behind Ron and Finley, chatting up a conversation about the redhead boy.

"You're not still mad at him, are you?" Harry questioned quietly behind the two, but they could still hear, even if faint.

"You good?" Finley teased the boy next to her, who was close to passing out.

"I'm always mad at him," Hermione replied to Harry.

"I don't get why we couldn't have just Apparated to the house and not near the house." Ron complained to Finley.

"Right," Finley dragged sarcastically.

"Maybe we can even stop by the house after this," Ron suggested. "It's just over the hill."

The two stopped as the house came into view just over the hill. Harry and Hermione joined their side after seconds, all four observing the home of the Lovegoods.

"Luna."

"Luna," the three others chorused to Finley's word.

+++

Hermione knocked on the door to the home, stepping back down a step to give the door room for when it swung open.

"Keep off the Dirigible Plums," Ron read off the sign right beside the orange fruits that hung down from the green leaves.

The four waited with baited breath as they longed for the door to open and reveal the home's owner.

And the door opens.

"What is it?" The man asked after a moment of staring at the four at his door. He could only see the up front people– Hermione and Ron. "Who are you? What do you want?"

"Hello, Mr. Lovegood." Harry greeted. "I'm Harry Potter. We-We met a few months ago." The two up front parted to show the famous boy.

Xenophilius' eyes stare with an underlying fear.

Harry pushed his way to the front, ready to persuade the man to talk.

Finley stayed at the bottom of the steps, searching their surroundings for anything suspicious.

She didn't know what to think of this situation.

"Could we come in?" Harry questioned, looking back at Hermione, signifying to show as much female emotion as she could.