0.5

𓅓

𓅓

— "If you'll excuse me." Finley walks out of the door, closing it behind her. She spots the cat. "Crookshanks, what are you doing down here, cat?"

She saw the ear he was holding.

Of course.

Finley sighed, lowering her head before casting her eyes up. She saw all six of the children, looking guilty.

Finley climbed the stairs, reaching them.

Hermione was about to plead their innocence, when Finley stopped her. "You don't have to do that, come on." She led them to the larger of the two rooms.

"Wait, how are you in the Order of The Phoenix?" Harry questions.

"Have you lot been talking about me?" Finley faked hurt and betrayal, before casting a smile. "I'm sorry, Harry, but that is classified. Now, would you like to know some other things?"

They all nodded eagerly. "Seriously guys, you will all get caught if you keep sneaking around. What would your mother do?" She asked the Weasleys.

They bowed their heads in guilt.

"Let her tell us, Harry. We aren't allowed to know anything the Order says or does. The only way we figure things out is if they tell us, we sneak our way into knowing, or Finley tells us. Though, she can't tell us much." Hermione explains the situation.

"Okay, so basically, Sirius wants Harry to know the business of the Order, whilst Molly doesn't. The table is divided. Personally, I believe you should know."

"We heard that, thanks." Harry eyes hold appreciation. To which, Finley nods back to. "Why can't I know?"

"Multiple reasons, some believe, Harry. You just have to trust what we do. It's for you, trust me."

"Who are you, by the way? They've told me some, but I'm just confused."

"Confused, how?"

"I don't know, it's just... something is different." Harry turns red. Finley immediately knew what he meant. He was questioning the connection.

"Have you been told of the prophecy?" Finley questioned him.

"The one of The Guardian and The Chosen One?"

"That's the one. You are aware that you are The Chose One, yes?"

"Yeah. I still don't know what you're getting at."

"So, there has to be a Guardian. Have you been told the connection you and the Guardian will have?" Finley questions.

"Dumbledore told me they would be my protector until I kill Voldemort. Something about telepathic something..."

"Did he tell you what would happen when you two meet?"

"That it'd be like no other meeting. We'd become dependent on each other."