epilogue

𓅓

𓅓

— Finley and Harry Potter watched as the train left Platform 9 3/4 for the destination of Hogwarts: School for Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Harry opened his eyes, still lying on his mattress, waking up from his dream.

It had felt so real.

Harry let out a huff of annoyance. The flannel he was wearing on his figure drowning him as he sat up straight.

Harry lifted his hand, putting his mended glasses on the bridge of his nose. He lifted his hand, pulling down on the cord to light up his cupboard under the stairs of the home of the Dursley's, on the corner of Little Whinging.

Finley closed the book– Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows– tediously, with a small sigh emitting from her lips.

She closed her eyes in content, letting the words sink in her mind and the story ended.

She hadn't meant to fall in love with the main character of the J.K. Rowling book. But once she was in, she was in too deep.

Finley had inserted herself into the storyline, creating a character just for her: Finley Robinson.

The redhead woman was shaken from her thoughts as her husband came up behind her, placing his lips on the top of her head to announce his presence.

"Fin," he greeted.

"Hey, Bar." The nickname, she couldn't help it, resembled the boy who she fell in love with. Barry.

"That book again? I believe you've read the the stories about a million times!"

She couldn't help the wince flashing on her face. Finley leant into his touch, her back on his knees. "What are you doing?" She questioned him, changing the subject.

"Coming to get you. It's time for us to go to work. And remember, Jenny is getting the kids from school today, so you don't have to worry about them." Her husband reminded her, starting to walk back out of the room.

"Right, right. Yeah, I'm coming." Finley stood from the bed her and her husband share. She grabbed her keys in place of setting the book down on the nightstand.

Barry stopped at the garage door, waiting for his wife. She joined his side, kissing him on the lips quickly before walking out of the door.

She entered her car, waiting for Barry to get into his and exit the garage before doing so as well.

Finley put her car in reverse, following after her husband. She drove behind him all of the way until she had to part ways to head to her own work.

When she arrived at Ginger's Reads, she was immediately greeted by a pair of redheads– twins.

"Hey, girls." Finley greeted, shredding her coat off and hanging it on a chair.

"Hey, Ley!" Lynn stated as she shelved a book. Her twin was across the building, standing by the cash register.

"How was your morning?" Makayla questioned, turning to give Finley a quick smile before continuing to cash in some money.

"Great! I finished the series again." Finley explained, starting to aid Lynn shelf the books.

"Again? Didn't you start two days ago?" Makayla stopped what she was doing again to turn to face Finley.

Finley chuckled. "Well, I started on Order of the Phoenix, so there weren't that many books after that."

The bell on the top of the door chimed as a person entered the book shop.

"Welcome to Ginger's Reads, how may we- oh, it's you." Makayla crinkled her nose as she spotted who had entered their shop.

"Yes, it's me. Nice to see you, too, Kayla." Calian nodded, immediately approaching Lynn as he entered. He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her in close to kiss her on her forehead.

She giggled softly, smirking up at him. She lifted a hand, running her fingers through his short, platinum blonde hair.

Makayla gagged from the public display of affection, rolling her eyes dramatically.

"Aww, don't dog them! They're in love." Finley dragged the last word out teasingly, blinking her eyes flirtatiously.

"Right, well. Be useful, and turn the sign out front." Makayla ordered, shooing the man away from her twin. Lynn pouted slightly before continuing with her work.

Finley moved across the shop, towards the fantasy area. Her fingertips grazed the cover spines of the Harry Potter books.

Nostalgia hit her like a brick, as she begun to miss the characters she was once surrounded by.

Until we meet again, Harry Potter.

+++

END OF PART FOUR

Author's Note: I am so very sorry. please proceed to the next part for more important information x
- J.S.

S