1.3

𓅓

𓅓

— "Finley! Wake up! Come on, it's Christmas!" Ginny shook the girl awake. She sat up, smiling.

"Morning, Ginny. Merry Christmas."

The two girls made their way down the stairs, greeting everyone and wishing them a merry Christmas.

"Harry?" Finley knocked on the door to the boy's bedroom, leaning on the frame.

It had been almost a week since they had left Hogwarts for the holidays.

The two hadn't hung around each other as much– with Finley going to meetings and doing Order missions.

The door opened, revealing the boy with the glasses. He blinked harshly, trying to wake himself up, as he shoved on his shirt. "Morning, Harry. Merry Christmas. Did you just wake up?"

He nods tiredly, waving her in. She sits on the bed, facing the wall to let him get dressed for the day. Harry put on his blue button up, pairing it with khaki pants.

He ran his fingers through his hair, giving it its signature unruliness.

Harry walked up to Finley, wrapping his arms around her. Her back was on his front.

He held her for a long minute, taking in her aura and smell.

"We need to go downstairs, the Weasley's are already opening their presents. And Arthur returned just this morning." Finley informed her boyfriend.

Harry sighed, wanting to just hold her forever. But there were things that needed to be done.

He kissed her gently on the back of her neck, moving to the space right below her ear. He went further down, kissing her neck.

Their little moment, however, was interrupted when there was a knock on the door.

They stayed in that position for just a second longer before they pulled away from each other. Finley opened the door and saw no one there.

"It's probably just Sirius telling us to get a move on," Harry commented.

She nodded, taking his hand as they made their way to the dining room.

Upon entry, Molly turned to them with a wide smile on her face. "Oh, Harry, Harry! There you are."

"It's good to see you too, Molly." Finley sarcastically remarked.

The woman turned to her with sass. "I saw you only a couple weeks ago."

Finley sighed, faking sadness. She let go of Harry's hand as she walked to the table. She let his mother-figure wrap him in a hug, giving him a present. Most likely something knitted.

"It's good to have you with us, Arthur." Finley walked up to the side of him.

"I thank you. You and Harry." The father smiled before continuing with his sip of drink.