7.2

𓅓

𓅓

— They all rode on the cart through the underground innings of Gringotts. Griphook was driving, of course. Harry and Finley had taken off the his father's cloak. Harry sat, his wand trained on the enchanted goblin.

The rough ride only lasted a few minutes.

"What is that, Griphook?" Harry shouted over the wind, looking down past the waterfall. Griphook went to put on the brakes, but they squealed in protest. He put the lever back before pulling again. The same results. "Griphook!"

The goblin put on the emergency brake, the metal clashing against metal with a loud screech.

Just as they went under the waterfall, they stopped with a jolt.

Finley shook her head a bit, the limb being weighed down by a newfound wetness.

The group all panted, looking around them at the dimly-lit cave.

A small device lifted from the cart they were on, the tip lighting up. It was followed with an alarm, the light flashing brightly.

The bottom of the cart came from under them and they were all falling.

Harry and Hermione screamed as they felt the air fly past them.

Finley freed her hand, shooting it out beside her, freezing the others in the air. It hadn't been enough to save herself, however.

She used her other hand to brace under her. "Aresto Momentum!" It froze her a few inches higher in the air.

Finley held herself suspended in the air for a few seconds.

When she couldn't hold it longer, she let go of the invisible hold.

Just before she hit the ground, Harry was under her to catch her in his arms. "Well done, Finley. More careful next time, eh?"

"Next time?" She mocked. He placed her on the ground after she had gained her stability.

Finley placed her feet under her, starting to walk as soon as she did so.

The cart, that had once occupied them, took back off to its original home. They all looked up, watching it leave.

"Oh, no, you look like you again." Harry spoke as he casted his gaze to Hermione– who no longer was disguised as Bellatrix.

"The thief's downfall. Washes away all enchantments. Can be deadly." Griphook informed.

"You don't say," Ron snapped sarcastically.

"Had no idea," Finley added with just as much sarcasm.

"Just out of interest, is there any other way out of here?" Ron was angry. He just had no way of expressing it, besides using his voice.