3.9

𓅓

𓅓

— Harry uncorked the bottle of Felix Felicis– otherwise known as Liquid Luck.

Ron had inspired an idea in him.

Finley watched anxiously from across the boy as he downed the potion. Hermione and Ron sat on each side of her.

Harry sat there with a blank expression on his face.

"Well, how do you feel?" Hermione spoke up.

"Excellent," he answered quickly. "Really excellent." Harry stood with a wide smile on his face. The other three stood from their spots on the floor.

Harry unexpectedly grabbed Finley by the waist, smashing his lips on hers. Finley responded for a longed moment before pulling away. "You're not that lucky, Har."

"I love you, I love you, I love you." He repeated over and over, kissing everywhere on her face and neck.

She liked this Harry.

The other two in the room grew awkward.

Finley put her hands in front of her face, blocking Harry. "Okay, love. I love you too."

"Remember, Slughorn usually eats early, takes a walk, and then returns to his office." Hermione repeated the plan Harry made for himself.

"Right... I'm going down to Hagrid's." Harry turned, taking Finley's hand with him.

"What?" Hermione asked, confused. They all were– besides Harry. "No, Harry, you've got to go and speak to Slughorn. We have a plan."

Finley holds Harry back, stopping him. He turns to Hermione and Ron. "I know, but I've got a really good feeling about Hagrid's. I feel it-it's the place to be tonight. Do y'know what I mean?" Harry acts as if they were supposed to know.

"No." The three answered immediately.

"Well, trust me, I know what I'm doing. Or, Felix does." Harry winks, with his thumbs up before heading out with Finley by his side.

"I'll get him to Slughorn. I'll figure it out." Finley reassured as she was pulled away.

"Hi!" Harry exclaimed as the couple passed by some people. Finley really liked this Harry. He looked happy, truly happy.

If this is what drunk Harry was like, she wanted to see more of it.

On the way to Hagrid's hut, the couple spots Slughorn. Harry pauses in his steps, redirecting to Slughorn– whose head is stuck inside the Herb Garden's window.

Harry snuck in beside Slughorn, a giddy pep in his step.

Slughorn looked to his right– to Harry– and grunts with surprise. "Oh! Merlin's beard, Harry!"