6.6

𓅓

𓅓

— "No!" Finley yelled, pushing Xenophilius away from Harry, slamming her hand down on his head to disable him for a few seconds. "Let's go, now!"

But it was too late.

Air whooshed around them as black clouds attacked from the sky. Hexes and curses were shot at the house.

Hermione screams as glass breaks around the four.

Finley tackled Harry down, keeping him down with a firm, "stay down."

She stood up with a hunch, keeping to a crouch as she pulled Ron down to the ground and dragging him to Harry. Hermione was already on the floor, curled in a ball as she covered herself with her arms.

"Stop!" Xenophilius screamed from outside the front door as Death Eaters tore apart his home. "I've got him!"

"Shut it!" Finley shouted as she stood up, shooting her hand forward as she blocked a spell from hitting a standing Ron. "Did I not say to stay down?!"

Finley had finally made it to Hermione, consoling the girl quickly before bringing her to the boys. As soon as she got the four of them together, they Apparated away.

As soon as they popped into the woods, Ron stood up aggressively. "That treacherous little bleeder," he seethed. "Is there no one we can trust?"

Harry held a hand down to Finley, pulling her up. "They kidnapped her because he supported me. He was just desperate."

Finley gently approached Hermione, checking over the girl. "I'm okay," Hermione stated.

Finley nodded before walking back to Harry. She brushed her fingertips over his scar, reassuring his anxiety.

"I'll do the enchantments," Ron muttered.

Harry sighed in relief, feeling the cool of Finley's fingertips. "Better?" He hummed as a reply to her one-worded question. Harry took her hand in his, bringing it to his lips to give the back of her hand a kiss.

Hermione walked one direction, Ron in the other. Harry and Finley started to venture one way to set up the tent.

The sound of sliding leaves catch all their attention's. Ron had slid to a defensive stop at the sight of the Snatchers and Death Eaters.

"Hello, beautiful." A certain one– more of a leader– purred to Hermione as he leant against a tree.

Hermione gasped, taking off as Ron followed closely behind. Harry took Finley's arm, pushing her in the direction of the others.

 Harry took Finley's arm, pushing her in the direction of the others