farewell!... for now

oh my gosh! it's over! and I am so sorry for the way it ended

oh my gosh! it's over! and I am so sorry for the way it ended. I really had no idea how I would end it until a few days ago, when it just hit me while I was watching a tiktok. if I get a lot of negative feedback from it, I might end up changing it. but, if you all want, I can make an alternative ending where everyone lives happily ever after. just let me know! I am sorry for how I ended it tho(kinda).

but, come, on guys, it's me. what'd you expect?

see I've warred with myself about keeping the way the war went. realistically(well I wouldn't say realistically but yk what I meant) Finley could beat their butts easily. but for the ending I had in mind, the harry potter plot line had to stay the same cause Finley was just inserting herself, not changing it up.

I just want to say thank you to all who decided on having an interest in my book and reading it! I really appreciate it!

okay so I most likely will go back and edit a lot of this story. I don't know, I kind of just feel... disconnected, if you will, with my oc. with that being said, thoughts on this story?

also, if some are interested, I will do a small short one-shots of "Chronicles of F.R." it would be based off after the war, and just some small things that would add to the storyline. like going into more depth of Finley's past, their children's lives, or their mental recovery, things like that.

also... I am invested in harry potter at the moment, so I have some ideas of some more stories. which one would you all like more:
draco malfoy x oc where draco meets a girl living in his home who is one of them.. a deatheater
marauders where a girl is amongst the marauders, during the years 1971(year 1) - after the war. very much a slowburn – spoiler: ends up with james

let me know what y'all think on that! ((THE DRACO ONE IS PUBLISHED AND THE MARAUDERS IS SOON TO BE RELEASED{ive worked harder on that thing than any other thing in my life})) the marauders one is in the works but will definitely take longer because of everything I have to get accurate. but I believe it will be one of the best!!

and with that, I give you all my final goodbye with this book! it's been fun, I have to admit. but fun things can never last forever.

but! this is not the end for me. check out my other stories: posted and new to come!

I will update when I plan on publishing my next!

until next time,
- J.S.

S