0.9

𓅓

𓅓

— "I'm sorry dear, but to question my practices is to question the Ministry, and by extension, the Minister himself."

This is what Finley heard as she made her way to the Great Hall for lunch. She had stayed in her room for the beginning of the morning, practicing wandless spells.

Finley stood only feet away from McGonagall and Umbridge. Everyone in the Great Hall who exited watched them as well.

Harry caught sight of Finley behind the two bickering professors.

"I am a tolerant woman, but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty." Umbridge defends.

Finley joined McGonagall's side, backing her up.

"Disloyalty," McGonagall repeats smartly.

Umbridge glared quickly at Finley before eying the group of students watching. "Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action."

Those words would change Hogwarts School. And not for the better.

+++

Rules had started to been set for the school as Dolores was named High Inquisitor. Classes had been disrupted, uniforms forced, teachers interrogated, Weasley products banned.

Hogwarts had changed indefinitely.

Amongst all of this, Finley had to leave Hogwarts momentarily.

"Where are you going?"

"It's Order business, Harry. I can't discuss it." Finley quickly explains, grabbing her necessities, as Harry sat on her bed watching her every move.

"How long will you be gone?" He continued to question.

"I don't know. Not long."

"Okay," Harry replied wearily. They were in Finley's room. She grabbed her bag, securing it in her hand.

"I promise I won't be gone long. A week, tops." She promised sincerely.

"Pinky promise?"

She extended her pinky finger, locking it with his.

"I pinky promise."