1.2

𓅓

𓅓

— But, not all good things last forever.

Finley shot awake once again, covered in sweat. This time, it was different.

She shot out of bed, running towards Dumbledore's office. She had seen an image from Harry's dream– his vision.

She tapped his heart what felt like a thousand times.

"Dumbledore! It's Arthur! Something has happened! Albus, we must-" She cut herself off, noting the people in the room.

Dumbledore was already busying around, ordering the portraits around.

Harry opened his arms, holding Finley close to him. He noted she was covered in sweat as well.

Without warning, Harry twitched his neck before screaming, "Look at me!"

Dumbledore turned his attention to Harry, eyes wide with surprise.

Harry was panting harder now, his anxiety getting the best of him. "What's happening to me?"

Finley, not knowing what else to do, sent flurries to his heart. She sent him calming waves. She started to take his pain and anxiety away, transferring it to herself instead.

"You wished to see me, Headmaster?" Snape entered the office.

"Severus, I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning. Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable," Dumbledore lowly replies.

"But, Albus, you said you'd wait until you thought he was ready. You are going to overwhelm him far too-"

"I know, Robinson. I know what I said. But things change with change of events."

Finley sucked in a breath before nodding. She took Harry's arm, leading him to Snape. "Trust me," she said, before walking forward to Snape's office.

Snape drags Harry, not waiting for him to catch his step.

"Easy, Severus. Or, I'll throw you down the stairs." She threatens before continuing down the stairs.

They made it into the classroom. Harry was sat down in a chair in the middle of the room. Finley sat near the back, keeping a watchful eye on Harry. He would flick his eyes back to her ever-so-often.