2.2

𓅓

𓅓

— The Weasley's Wizard Wheezes shop was alive. Children ran around everyone. Everyone trying everything. It ranged from toys, candies, and even love potions.

Finley held Harry's arm as they observed an item. "Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder," Harry read from the sign just as the Weasley twins surrounded the couple.

"A real money spend on that one."

"Handy if you need to make a quick getaway."

Finley couldn't tell which twin said what. The redheads turned, looking over at the ladies.

Harry raised the black stone to his eye level, showing Finley. "What d'you think?"

"I think you'll use it for the wrong reason," Finley stated, giving Harry a knowing look. He smirked, knowing she was right.

They turned, observing Hermione and Ginny at the love potion station.

"Aren't you currently dating Dean Thomas?" A twin asked his sister.

"Dean? And you didn't tell me?" Finley gasped, happy for the girl.

"It's none of your business. And I would have, if you visited during the summer." Ginny directed the first part to her brothers, and the second part to Finley.

"Hey, I'm here now, aren't I?" Finley remarked.

The girls moved away from the station.

"I think I need to get me a quart. Need to fight for my spot as your girlfriend." Finley teased, lightly nudging her boyfriend's arm she held on to.

Harry rolled his eyes playfully. "Would you like to testify that?" He pulled her in by the waist, kissing her passionately on the lips.

"Hey, guys, let's go!" Ron called as he and Hermione passed.

They pulled away from each other, staring contently at the other. Finley breaks first, taking Harry's hand and tugging him in the direction of the exit.

"Hi, Ron." Lavender Brown spoke up from in front of them.

"Hi," the boy responded.

The four exited the store, entering Diagon Alley. The once beautiful and lively street, now completely dark and dead.

"How are Fred and George doing it? Half the Alley's closed down." Hermione scans the alley.

"Fred reckons people need a laugh these days." The brother of Fred explained.

"I reckon he's right," Harry stated.

"Oh, no." Hermione gasped, passing a certain store. "Everyone got their wands from Ollivander's."

Harry stops the group, deciding to enter the store. He opens the door cautiously, stepping in slowly. Finley enters next, eyes peeling for anything.

She gasps as a vision of something flashes in front of her eyes.

Ollivander– the man old and beaten– cowers in a corner. Someone approaches him. Finley couldn't make out who it was. The man gasps as the person lunged.

Finley breathes for air, stumbling as she catches herself on a shelf. "Fin?"

"Harry?" Ron speaks up, not noticing Finley's state. "Is it me, or do Draco and Mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed?"

"Just a minute, Ron." Harry focused completely on the girl in front of him. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"I'm fine. I'm good. Go find out what Ronald is talking about." She reassured him with the look in her eyes she usually gives him.

He eyes her for a moment, weary. Finally, he nods. He walks to Ron's side.

Finley focused back on what she saw. Her mind reeled. What had happened to Olivander?

"Fin, come on, love." Harry grabs her hand, guiding her to follow the three. She focused on what they were doing quickly.

The four snuck around into the darker part of town– Knockturn Alley. Finley lazily followed, not feeling the need to sneak. If anyone saw Harry's face, he'd grab their attention anyway. There was no stopping it, it was inevitable.

They ended up at Borgin and Burke– a dark objects shop.

"Come on," Harry whispered. He had heard a window open on the roof.

"Harry, no." Finley warned. He didn't listen. She sighed as Ron, Hermione, and Harry climbed on the roof, peeking through the slightly-cracked window.

Finley stood on the ground, arms crossed and hip stuck out.

"You have a nice tush, Har." She watched him lose his grip a little in surprise. Finley giggled as quietly as she could.

After a while, the three had begun to climb back down from the roof. On the way, Harry lost his footing. He yelped as he fell twenty feet down.

Finley easily held her hand out, catching him with her magic mid-air. She set him down gently. She made sure he was all right before sending him a zap.

He gasped, turning to glare at her– but not truly.

"Be glad you have me in your life, Harry Potter." She rose her hand, picking up Hermione and Ron who had still been working their way down from the high structure. She placed them on the ground. "Let's take our leave, shall we? You can tell me all about what you saw when we are on our way back to The Burrow."

Harry nodded, staying quiet now. Hermione smirked, seeing how powerless Harry really is when it comes to the sassy, stubborn Finley Robinson.

"We have to be prepared. We leave for Hogwarts tomorrow morning."

+++
- J.S.

S