2.3

𓅓

𓅓

— The train horn sounded loudly. Finley sat in the cabin with the Golden Trio. Harry had non-stopped talked about Draco Malfoy the entire time.

"So, what was Draco doing with that weird-looking cabinet? And who were all those people? Don't you see? It was a ceremony, an initiation."

"Stop it, Harry. I know where you're going with this." Hermione replied to Harry.

Harry and Finley were in the same position they had been in the other night. Finley's head rested in his lap, her watching his features inquisitively.

"It's happened. He's one of them."

"One of what?" Ron questioned.

"Harry," Finley warned.

"Harry is under the impression that Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater," Hermione explained to Ronald.

"You're barking," Ron chuckled. "What would You-Know-Who want with Malfoy?"

"Well, then, what's he doing in Borgin and Burkes? Browsing for furniture?" Harry inquired sarcastically.

"He very well could have been, Harold." Finley spoke up, starting to become annoyed with Harry's assumption.

"It's a creepy shop. He's a creepy bloke." Ron tried to justify, agreeing with everyone but Harry.

"Look, his father is a Death Eater. It only makes sense. Besides, Hermione saw it with her own eyes."

"She's been over this, Harry. She doesn't know exactly what she saw. You can't accuse Draco of this, over some- some childhood feud! This is a serious, grownup matter. The real world, Harry." Finley started to ramble, sitting up to a sitting position now.

His breathing became harder. "I need some air." Harry raised something off the shelf before leaving the compartment.

As soon as he closed the door, Finley let out a heavy sigh. She closed her eyes, rubbing her hands over them.

"You all right?" Ron questioned the girl, genuine concern in his expression.

She nods.

Finley knew the real truth about Draco Malfoy. She knew what the boy had been missioned to do. And it feared her, more than ever, when Harry started to get involved.

+++

Harry hadn't returned for the rest of the trip, speeding up Finley's heart. She tapped on his heart, to which he responded to with double the amount every time. Trying to reassure her without giving out any information.

"We've arrived. Where are you?" She projected through their connection.

"Go without me. Be there soon." Harry still hadn't perfected the communication part yet.