5.2

𓅓

𓅓

— Finley sat on the end of the couch, her hand in Harry's hair. He laid down with his head mostly in her lap, his body sprawled out on the remaining piece of furniture. The snitch floated in front of them, aimlessly.

Ron and Hermione sat at the piano– the female of the two trying to teach the other how to play.

Harry had his eyes open, but his thoughts clouded over all of his vision. He was deep in the thought process, not really with them in reality.

What brought him back was the small bang of the piano keys and Finley running her finger over his lightning scar that was engraved into his forehead.

Finley turned her head down, lightly placing a kiss on top of the scar before sitting back up to listen to the beautiful playing.

Must be from Hermione.

The song stopped all together, static turning up in the room. Hermione stepped in front of the two, sitting on the cushion chair across from the couple.

"They have flesh memories," Hermione commented as Harry caught the snitch, holding it in his hand. Finley continued to thread through the dark and soft hair. "When Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch... That Dumbledore had hidden something inside it."

Harry continued to stare down at the snitch in his fingers.

A loud bang in the other room gained all of their attentions.

Finley immediately stood up, almost toppling Harry to the ground.

Finley is the first to enter the room, Harry directly behind her.

"Get off!" Mundungus muffled aggressively as the two elves hung all over him. Dobby held on to the man's leg, wrapping himself around like a child. Kreacher was on the short man's back, covering his mouth with his hands.

"Good job, guys." Finley congratulated, stepping closer. She pulled her wand from her pocket, aiming it away from the elf on the leg and at the owner of the leg.

"Harry Potter... so long it's been!" Dobby stated happily as he clutched onto the leg that shook violently. "Thank you, Miss Finley."

"Hey! Careful." Finley zapped the leg with her wand, stopping the vigorous movements.

"Get off me!" Mundungus exclaimed. He took one more step down then fell forward, doing a small somersault.

Finley smirked.

Dishes clattered on the ground as the trio tried to all stand at the same time. Mundungus was the first to stand, slamming his head against a hanging pan.

Kreacher stood on the far end of the room. "As requested, Kreacher has returned with the thief-"

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione interrupted, disarming the man who had raised his wand.