6.7

𓅓

𓅓

— When Finley woke up, she was being dragged by her arms by two Snatchers.

They approached a gate that lead to a mansion.

Finley searched around her as she caught her footing on the ground. Harry was in front of her, being held by the assumed leader.

Hermione and Ron were behind her, both being held. They were all held captive by Death Eaters.

Finley sighed, hanging her head. It had finally happened.

Thoughts of how she would get them out of this mess plagued her mind with a ferocity like no other.

"Robin? Robin, are you okay?" She could hear Hermione question behind her.

Finley didn't answer, just giving one glance back before looking forward.

As they neared the fence, three people on the other side walked forward as well.

Finley strained her eyes to see. She had no idea where they were going or who they were there to meet.

The person in the middle walked forward, practically leaning on the metal gate.

The leader pushed Harry on the gate, showing off his face.

It was Bellatrix Lestrange.

Finley stiffened. The leader of the Snatcher group lifted Harry's hair to show off the misshapen forehead scar.

"Get Draco," Bellatrix hissed.

That's when Finley realized where they were; Malfoy Manor.

+++

The four of them had been dragged to the living room. As soon as they entered, the family of Malfoy's lined in front of them.

Finley eyed Draco with a sense of curiousness.

The boy's eyes were forced away from her by himself, but his gaze would snap over to her every so often.

It wasn't long until Finley was held in a row with Hermione and Ron as they stood away from the center of the room.

Harry was being held in the center of the large room with a dark setting, being forced onto his knees.

Bellatrix crouched down next to his face, pulling his head back. Harry grunted and gasped as pain shot through his neck and scalp.

"Well?" Bellatrix questioned from the white-haired boy.

In the room was Draco, Lucius, Narcissa, the Snatchers, Bellatrix, and the quartet.

"I can't be sure," Draco replied.

Finley kept her gaze away from Harry. It physically hurt her to have to watch Harry be held. But she couldn't do anything at the moment. If she did, they'd all be dead within seconds.